• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok anyone know about this one?

It is a discraft Cyclone but the top is really doomy. On the bottom it is stamped in ink XCL 150. Hopefully you can read the top. I have seen and thrown several Cyclones but none like this. any help please and thank you.

Attachments

• 20140129_094946.jpg
    20140129_094946.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20140129_095102.jpg
    20140129_095102.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
One more I have a old Roc.

Any suggestions what this stamp is or what era this is from?

Attachments

• 20140129_094817.jpg
    20140129_094817.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20140129_094906.jpg
    20140129_094906.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20140129_094925.jpg
    20140129_094925.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 21
I picked these up at a thrift store along with 2 or 3 others the blue roc I love and I throw it every time I get out to the Sinks. The Cyclone well I like it but I have found its path very much like the Roc3 and I have three of those so they get thrown more than this. Any help with identifying these would be great thanks.

Any suggestions what this stamp is or what era this is from?

Looks like an old Ontario Roc from the early-mid 90s. Not sure what stamp this is. Back then they stamped the underside of the disc instead of using an abbreviation in pen. The weight was still penned in the middle of the disc on the underside.

Thank you notroman. I have about 10 Rocs and I love them 2 Champion classics and 2 more about the same as this one I think with the old bird stamp. and the newest one KC, Roc3, stars, and pro's etc. but this one and my 1st Classic are my favorite. really could do all of the Sinks with those 2 and a Roc 3 and probably come close to par. thanks again.

I'm curious if anyone knows what this is, by chance? The only description I got was "Factory 2nd Gateway Putter." I'm guessing it might say on the bottom, but as for now all I have is the picture. Also, I'm not familiar with Gateway at all.

2hzlnas.jpg

vxdxra.jpg

Would like to know anything I can about this disc. It is a DX Stingray with a rainbow circle stamp. From what I can tell it says San Marino on the back and there are no flight numbers on the disc. Also, the underside of the rim is a lot more curved compared to the most recent runs that I have seen.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 19
Would like to know anything I can about this disc. It is a DX Stingray with a rainbow circle stamp. From what I can tell it says San Marino on the back and there are no flight numbers on the disc. Also, the underside of the rim is a lot more curved compared to the most recent runs that I have seen.
It's a Stingray. Probably from the 90's sometime. The top mold piece was retooled after it wore out a few years back, so the current ones look different.

It's from the 90's. They used that stamp through the 90's. Stingrays are pretty common, so not so rare. It has some value, though. The San Marino mold is gone do it's not just the stamp, the mold is OOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts