• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Idlewild trip

Instead of Harbin park I would suggest Monroe Community Park. Harbin is very open and not too challenging. I have played both courses 10+ times. I have also reviewed both if you want to check those out. Monroe is an excellent course and right along I-75, so it wouldn't be out of the way.

Alright, i'll for sure keep that in mind. But like I said, we like some par 3 courses mixed in (we wanted to do 50% long courses and 50% short courses). Right now are long to short course ratio is 6:3 favoring the longer hole courses. Also playing "monroe" over "william harbin" would almost for sure eliminate are chances of getting "Mary Rutan DGC" in. Plus im sure this wont be my last trip to the area, and I still want some nice pro courses for the 2nd trip there.

Thanks again everyone! Maybe some of ya will see me at one of the courses (i'll be the short kid, rockin either a Rasheed Wallace jersey or a 50 Cent shirt).

-PEACE!

Wheres the review? Did you like Maple Hill or Flip City better?

Both Flip City and Maple Hill are 5 stars in my book. I reviewed FC back in
09/2007. MH is a harder course and more of a challenge. I can't say which one is better though. Sabattus is in my top 5 also.

Is there an online link to an Idlewild course map anywhere? I'd like to print
one out before making my trip next week. Thanks in advance.