• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If a Buzzz was called????

Link

Par Member
Ok the Buzzz is a great disc.... ITs a fact!!!

It has a AWESOME NAME also!!!!! Good work discraft!!!
We know that. BUT, here is the question.

What if it had a different name? Would it still have the same hype with a name such as......hmmmmm lets say if it were named....."Cardinal" or " Falcon" ????

Just up for conversation....just wondering your thoughts.

Remember if you throw a disc A LOT.....you master it and many people buy this one so obviously they throw it and master it.

*IM not trying to discredit the disc......Im just wondering if it gets a little extra hype because its got a Cool a$$ name.

Falcon would still sell.
but really, who though a disc called ROC would sell, who wants to throw a rock or a 10m brick
It something called a QLS can get popular, you can name a disc anything

Well, the ROC is the same thing. Look at the Orc/Cro/Roc and the Roc stands out not because of it's name, but the way it throws.
Same with the modified Wasp.

The Buzzz is a great disc, but..... if it had one more z it would be even cooler!! Buzzzz

how much did you smoke before you made this thread

I played 18 holes...had 2 34oz beers at the Ha Hacienda and came home. Chilled with the family and they just went to bed. NO TWEED.

I just thought the Buzzz had a cool name and was wondering if that had at least 4% or more of the reason it was popular. Im not saying im right by any means. Just up for conversation.

I bet a star Buzzz would out sell anything. Just another opinion.

I may love my Z Buzzz, but a Star Buzzz would have me breaking out the credit cards.

I'd never use another mid again probably. Well as long as they molded up flat ;D

The Buzzz gets the hype it deserves plain and simple. They could have called it "Prerube's Elf Balls," but if it flies like a Buzzz, it'd sell. Cool names only help to a point - I think the "100M Lazer" is a great name for a driver, but I've never seen anyobody throwing one.

Id buy a "prerubes elf balls" disc even if it wouldnt fly at all. That would go on my wall for sure.

I think the "100M Lazer" is a great name for a driver, but I've never seen anyobody throwing one.

there is literally one sitting in the bin at my local PIAS that has written on the bottom of its pop-top, and i quote, "If you find this disc, keep it. It's sh**ty"

Id buy a "prerubes elf balls" disc even if it wouldnt fly at all. That would go on my wall for sure.

Any of you disc dyers have a stencil for that?

there is literally one sitting in the bin at my local PIAS that has written on the bottom of its pop-top, and i quote, "If you find this disc, keep it. It's sh**ty"
I rest my case.

Last edited:

you know,,i want to take one of my CRAPPY discs and wright this on it and just leaving it some where,,everytime i loose a disc i think of some nerd finding it, giggling his a** off finding a free disc, I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE, FROM HELL, KHANNNNNNNNNN

I keep a "Hive" in my bag. The Buzzz is an amazing disc. I am still learning it's potenial.
Yes it has a cool name but the feeling you get when you toss this disc is the real buzzz.