• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] if you could only have 1 disc to throw what would it be?

Champ Rhyno - Drives, upshots, putts, flicks, rollers, and it doesn't get tossed around in the wind much. I use mine for most drives and open shots inside 250' anyways. Max drive is only around 275' but I figure I could bump that up to around 300' if it's the only disc that I'm throwing.

It would be incredibly hard to choose between my 1st run Pinnacle ghost, or my pearly as hell Purple GL mace.

Honorable mention: Neutron Envy

My answer is a Wizard because I think I'd lose more stokes putting than I'd gain from the added distance of a mid. I'd probably quit if I couldn't ever throw more than one disc though.

I'd love to say a putter or a mid I really would but after playing many one disc rounds, especially on longer courses I would say a Star Firebird. I can make it do everything except putt well but using one it on my home course only put me +3 over my average round(+1 on the course).

No holes over 400 and I'd be fine with a Harp or Gui.

I dunno its gotta be a slow putter or mid for me. Its easy to scarfice some distance even on longer holes for accuracy and ability to make long putts/up shots. Not sure I could really do that very well with a driver or faster midrange and with enough throwing of the slower discs I think a lot of people would find they get them out very far with practice.

For me its going to be an Ion or Envy.

^^^^
Thanks to Aim, it is prob the Ion for me, too, but maybe an Ibex, for a longer course...
Thanks again, Aim! You really helped my approach game!
The I's have it for me these days - Ion, Ibex, for jed(eye).

^^^^
Thanks to Aim, it is prob the Ion for me, too, but maybe an Ibex, for a longer course...
Thanks again, Aim! You really helped my approach game!
The I's have it for me these days - Ion, Ibex, for jed(eye).

:hfive:
I have used an atom for a while since it came out and the baseline plastic is cool but man do I loveeee my ions. Took the plasma anode out today though and forgot how fun that disc is to throw! Cheers'

I gotta say, my Glo Z Stalker is tempting...but I would ultimately probably choose my 175 VIP Warship. Good mix of control and distance and pretty easy to putt with. I'm hot for my Warship. ;)

Gonna have to agree with those who said tangent. Only thing im worried about is tangent in the wind. Might go with something like a vector or roc. Tangent is oh so fun to throw though.

atlas or roc probably.
or one of those fast putters like an opto pure I can see working.

Latest posts