• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could only throw 2 manufacturer's plastic...

You can only choose two...

• Ching

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Daredevil

• DGA

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Discmania

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Discraft

Votes: 148 56.7%
  • Discwing

• DKG

• Gateway

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • Innova

Votes: 183 70.1%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 64 24.5%
  • Legacy

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Millennium

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • MVP

Votes: 38 14.6%
  • Quest

• Westside

Votes: 9 3.4%

• Total voters
MVP & Discmania: Ion, Axis, Vector, FD, TD, PD would be plenty

I would of voted for Vibram as well. Love those discs! I did Innova and Gateway.

Discraft and Innova seem like a logical choice, as that would give you the best selection of popular and classic molds. But I went with Discraft and MVP, because I wouldn't want to be with a Buzzz, and I loves me some Ions.

Innova and MVP, of course!
Not to say that I would not throw any of the other choices, I just know those 2 well...

I my main drivers are all Gateway but I dont know if i could play with my yetti avair or Archon but i also love my Vibram ridge so I'm going Gateway and Innova

Vibram discs are a crucial part of my game. Since they aren't a choice, I'll choose Lat64 and Millennium.

Innova drivers and discraft mids...

I'll figure out one of their putters if I have to.

My bag currently consists of a Z Flick,2 Pro Destroyers, 2 Star Wraiths, 2 Star Roadrunners, Z Stalker, Z/ESP Buzzzes, Z Buzzz SS, DX Rhyno, Soft Magnet, and an Ion. I'd hate give my Ion up, but I think I could make due.

i use innova for everything except for putting and for that i dont think any other company can compare to gateways putters!!(the voodoo and wizard are the two best pure putters ever made!!))

my vote just blew my mind, i picked MVP and lat64.

- i can live without my zone (only discraft)
- between an axis and an ion i dont NEED a cobra
- the banshee is my only driver that isnt lat64, im sure i could replace it (especially since i already throw the xXx)

Latest posts