• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could only throw 2 manufacturer's plastic...

You can only choose two...

• Ching

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Daredevil

• DGA

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Discmania

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Discraft

Votes: 148 56.7%
  • Discwing

• DKG

• Gateway

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • Innova

Votes: 183 70.1%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 64 24.5%
  • Legacy

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Millennium

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • MVP

Votes: 38 14.6%
  • Quest

• Westside

Votes: 9 3.4%

• Total voters
Innova discraft for me. All drivers, fairway drivers and putters are Innova. My mids are a mix of Innova and discraft. I do really like the ion though

Discraft and Gateway. I'd have a hard time without my Eagles, but an even harder time without my Wizards.

Probably MVP and Discmania. I could roll with MVP mids and pick up a PD instead of a Pred, and I'd be happy.

The first would definitely be Discmania. My other vote was for Innova, but it could just as easily be Discraft or Latitude 64.

He wasn't asking sponsored players, troll. :p

Another reason to love Vibram, at last check they did not require their player to throw all Vibram. Not sure if they will change this as they make more molds but honestly, why don't more companies do this?

Just trying to get Vibram onto the poll since they really are the most important part of my bag. I am refusing to vote until they are in the poll.

I only need 1. Discraft.

..westside and discmania are my choices. Both offer quality discs without too much overlap in discs.

My bag truly is mixed, but I guess with a little tweaking I could go all Innova and Discraft:

Putters:
Champion Dart
R-Pro Polecat

Midrange:
ESP Meteor
Star Lycan
Star San Marino Roc
Z Drone

Drivers:
Light and beat Star TeeBird
Heavy and new Star TeeBird
Z Predator
ESP Nuke SS
Champion TeeDevil
Z Nuke
Z Nuke OS

What I am losing from the bag is:
Opto Fuse
Opto River
Vibram Medium Ibex
Tournament Boatman
VIP Sword
VIP King
MVP Axis (which might be replaced by the Lycan anyway)

The reason for going with Discraft over Westside is that Westside does not have a Thumber disc close to what I can do with the Flick and or Nuke OS. And since I am keeping in the OS, I might as well keep in the Drone instead of a possbile replacement of a Gator. In comes in the Light TeeBird for the River, which have always dueled for this spot anyway, as has the Meteor and Fuse.

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO PICK UP A LAT 64 DISC. Best discs I've thrown.

Westsides are a little better, same plastic but slightly better designed, but their lineup is nowhere as near complete as Latitudes. Otherwise, yes I agree that Latitude discs are awesome, but their lineup is unfortunately no where near Innova and Discraft's, and thus their disadvantage in this poll.

Latest posts