• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had to throw one Lightning disc...

This is easy, I only have one Lightning disc, a #1 Slice.
It's my floater.

Dont throw it into a lake, Then someone else may find it and use it. Burning or burial is the only true way of discarding a Lightning disc

I had a light #2 upshot for a while that I really liked for touch shots, it seemed to have a lot of glide. I left it somewhere at Morley Field a couple years ago, for all I know it's in the lost plastic boxes if anyone wants it for $1, it's red and uninked. :p

back in the day lightning made all those molds,so the cats from then know,and those old school prints,planes and bombers,even today they have more graphics on discs than most companies,im just saying,hell i have 2 aces with a #1 flyer lightning

i have a #1 roller, it was one of my first discs. I used it for sidearm shots that needed to finish mad right. it's been retired after this year.

I liked the #2 Hyzer. They also have a few floaters.

This.

Probably their most overstable disc and nice for spike hyzers or of course water holes.

You could also get a B-25(#1 Driver) which is great for tight shots, long distance with much less effort results in higher accuracy. Loved mine for CCCC ( Cape Cod Community College) #8 on the Cape. Miss that 9 holer, my favorite 9 holer besides Roosevelt in Albuequerque.

I don't know about all #2s but I know that I have had several #2 Drivers and all of them floated. I went away from them because I started throwing orcs and can pick up a DX and throw for water shots with greater predictablility.

my favorite 9 holer besides Roosevelt in Albuequerque.

Isn't rosey a 12 hole now? it was quite crowded (too many holes in the space) and crowded (tons of picnickers) but was a great play, love the elevation changes and huge mature trees.

Not buying a lighning disc may have seemed like a good idea, but you are totally limiting yourself not trying anything new :|

Latest posts