• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Iffy Hollers at Pana Sea Ranch

If you live in Kentucky you should try to make this tournament. Almost every hole is a signature type hole.

Pm me and I can get in touch with owners if you want to check the course out or need more info

From what I've heard, from a couple guys that went, you better be in damn good shape to play this course.

Very few courses compare. If it goes permanent I predict it will be in the top ten very quickly.

Saw some of the pics of the recent meetup, Greg....looks amazing! :eek:

I played in the tournament and it was the most extreme disc golfing experience I've had by a mile.

Several epic holes among the 27 we played, but some of the walks between holes were killers. Add 25-30 mph winds on Saturday and it was just nuts.

As memorable as it was, I don't think I'd go back. Some of those hills were absurd and really dampened my enthusiasm for the course.

That said, I would highly recommend it to anyone - it's truly an experience not to be missed.

Seriously though, my rather old and rather out of shape self half died out there and I'm trying to get back before the baskets are gone. If you have a chance to get there; this course is epic on the level of Sugaree and Ozark epic.

It looks epic. And I'm not being flippant with that word either like the kids these days are prone to do.

Looks EPIC indeed...
Extreme
Picturesque
Intense
Challenging

Draw doubles this Sunday April 10th at 11:00 eastern time. Come out and enjoy this unpolished gem while you can. Bring a towel, extra discs you don't mind losing and lots of fluids and snacks. There is a possibility the baskets may stay until the end of the month, but could be gone as early as next weekend.

yeah I would like to play that one again. good homey area of ky. bring a lunch and pick a scenic view along your round.

remember the devil's backbone as the hole that got almost everybody.

So is the same farmer still grazing his cattle on that land?

Nothing like some good grazing acreage that make just sweet disc golf holes.

Hope it's still playable for you Matt. If not, maybe you and your dad can make it for doubles in the fall.

Same family owns the farm. They did move the cows to a different part of the farm for the event, but evidence of their having been there was very abundant.

Latest posts