• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illegal over weight discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people worry about this ****? If the manufacture is ok selling you a disc that is over max weight, you should have no problem throwing a disc that is over max weight. Why do you guys even have scales? I hope you are selling drugs. I bought a 184 gram wizard from Marshall Street at one point and had no problems throwing it ever. I also throw my discs against walls and I use sandpaper and have melted parts of my discs. I also count cubby aces. Go nuts DGCR.

Why do people worry about this ****? If the manufacture is ok selling you a disc that is over max weight, you should have no problem throwing a disc that is over max weight. Why do you guys even have scales? I hope you are selling drugs. I bought a 184 gram wizard from Marshall Street at one point and had no problems throwing it ever. I also throw my discs against walls and I use sandpaper and have melted parts of my discs. I also count cubby aces. Go nuts DGCR.

I wonder why people get so upset over a simple discussion. :popcorn:

If you're playing casual, yea, who cares what you throw, or what rules you follow.

If you're in a sanctioned tourney, you should have some integrity and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the PDGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts