• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pine Hills Ice Bowl Saturday, hope to see some of you! I posted this in the tournament thread, but figured I'd post here as well--
Raffle items-
-Free golf round
-Free disc golf round
-Free cart
-10+ discs, including some collectables
-2, $10 Gift certificate to the best local sub shop (Obees)
-Gift basket from Jeremiah Joes Coffee shop
-Vibram shirt
-Vibram hat

Working on more items this week!

for novice its $25 per person and 2 food items right?

for novice its $25 per person and 2 food items right?

This is what he had posted in the tourny thread:

Come on out to Pine Hills in Ottawa, IL
Check in 8-945
Tee off 1015
2 rounds of 18, best shot on the Winter Layout
Divisions
Pro- 30 per person + 2 canned food items
Adv- 25 per person + 2 canned food items
Int/Beginner- 25 per person + 2 canned food items
Masters (combined age 80+)- 25 per person + 2 canned food items
Lunch and drink specials between and after rounds
(sweet) Raffle after the tournament
$10 per entry taken out for the local food bank
Cash payouts to top 40%

Hello,
I'm John born and raised in Chicago, moved to Wisconsin in the 80's, return to Northwest suburbs every other week, was wondering if you guys ever have small get togethers for rounds on the weekends.
I have been playing for a few years but am not any good, but love to throw plastic.
John

We always are someplace every weekend! Keep your eyes out on this thread and you will prolly meet up with some of us sooner or later =)

Hello,
I'm John born and raised in Chicago, moved to Wisconsin in the 80's, return to Northwest suburbs every other week, was wondering if you guys ever have small get togethers for rounds on the weekends.
I have been playing for a few years but am not any good, but love to throw plastic.
John

A lot of folks tend to play the Joliet area courses, and occasionally we head up to Grey Fox. I hit up the northwest suburbs on a fairly regular basis, post here when and where and you might get some company.

Yes, I noticed that those seemed like better courses, was planning on going down there, Merango, il looks good and def going to play both foxes. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have 100 courses under my belt.

Yes, I noticed that those seemed like better courses, was planning on going down there, Merango, il looks good and def going to play both foxes. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have 100 courses under my belt.

Marengo is a lot of fun with some challenging and interesting variety. Grey Fox is usually set up half in longs and half in shorts, that's a fun layout with some birdies and some tough shots. When it's set up in all longs it's a beast.

I wish I could make it, gonna be babysitting all day.

Great opportunity for some fieldwork at least.

Great opportunity for some fieldwork at least.

Yo man, they did that stuff in the 80's....:popcorn:

ultimate_frisbee.jpg

Marengo is a lot of fun with some challenging and interesting variety. Grey Fox is usually set up half in longs and half in shorts, that's a fun layout with some birdies and some tough shots. When it's set up in all longs it's a beast.

How does it rate next to Zobel Park in Green Lake, My fav about 20 min away from me

Less elevation and a little wilder rough at Marengo, I like Zobel better but Marengo is still solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.