• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Excuses? Paul McBeth??

I really enjoyed the clinic, it started off with stuff I've seen/heard a lot of times, then got more advanced. But, I haven't scoured youtube that much. Or at all. Hell, I don't know who Cale Leviska is...

Brenholtz and Jimmy Mac shot a 20 down I think.......then cale and his partner were like 19 and will and matrix were 17 down I think......Jimmy Mac got an ace I heard

Jimmy Mac aced 7 with a thumber that bounced in.
Feldberg threw a 2nd drive on 9....he went huge hyzer. It was nasty.

Oh and Feldberg also threw a DX Eagle on a huge anhyzer on 17. It acted like a thumber, kinda. They got the 2 with his drive.

^^Were they playing from the shorts?????..........9 Hyzer??????? Man I would have loved to see that! Did he park it?

Jimmy Mac aced 7 with a thumber that bounced in.
Feldberg threw a 2nd drive on 9....he went huge hyzer. It was nasty.

Oh and Feldberg also threw a DX Eagle on a huge anhyzer on 17. It acted like a thumber, kinda. They got the 2 with his drive.

did he call it the "scomahawk" ?? I saw a video of a clinic at (i think brent hambrick memorial) and he was showing people how to throw it. Thats ridiculous

.....lol......my back doesn't bend that way. I tried it and just kept landing some good skyrollers......by the way that check is in the mail......

Haha, I threw a scomahawk after watching that video. It's great how it works. I had to use a really flippy Valkyrie.

You'll have to show me how that works next time we play, I saw a video of it once but now I can't find it.

I can't get it to act like a thumber........just sky rollers and I was trying a beat to crap 5 time valk.......maybe if I tried a sidewinder or roadrunner it would work for me. Just bend as far back as you can and throw it out and up and out like you're trying to throw a sky roller.

or just check this out and let dave explain it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxw8ix0CYs

I don't see why you wouldn't just throw a thumber.

I'm going to have to get out and try that, my back doesn't like overhand shots at all but sky rollers don't cause me any issues.

I agree. However, it's a shot to use so you wouldn't damage the internal tissue in your shoulder. Which I also agree with.

A well thrown thumber, just like a well thrown pitch, won't damage your shoulder. Lots of people just try and heave it, and that's how you get hurt. Believe it or not, overhands have technique behind them too.

A well thrown thumber, just like a well thrown pitch, won't damage your shoulder. Lots of people just try and heave it, and that's how you get hurt. Believe it or not, overhands have technique behind them too.

It does. However, I've been told several times by doctors that they see rotator cuff injuries in baseball players (overhand throws). That's what happened to me a couple of years ago from throwing thumbers (overhand).

Now that I'm healed 95% I only throw thumbers on very rare occasions.

tried to find a black ion 2day while looking for rookies sidewinder D= still nothing lol. Nice to meat all you guys! Cant wait for next time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.