• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two leagues carry separate ace pots. The $200 pot was on the 1pm league and Rob Martin cleared that out last week (playing cali, no less). I think the 10am league pot is under $50 currently.

Oops, I didn't know that. I believe the ace pots are capped at $200 so there should be some money in it.

Well, at a tournament, I would probably use my Fade Tourney bag. :)

I might have to start bugging some people for babysitting...

thanks mang! finally back in the office today. it's been one helluva ride already.

can't wait till he's old enough for his first round of disc golf! :D

Congrats! Get him started early. I started my oldist at 3 years and my 8 mounth old is teething on a mini. :D

Aw snap, congrats Jason!! :thmbup:

My little guy loves tagging along in the stroller, hopefully he likes the actual game too!

Congrats! Get him started early. I started my oldist at 3 years and my 8 mounth old is teething on a mini. :D

Thanks! I am going to have to get some new minis for him. Also thinking about one of those mini baskets.

Aw snap, congrats Jason!! :thmbup:

My little guy loves tagging along in the stroller, hopefully he likes the actual game too!

Thanks Alan! I already have the jogging stroller...now I just need to convince the wife that Max will be ready for the courses as soon as we get some nice weather around here. :thmbup:

Oh yeah, I had my guy out at Commons at three weeks. He just loves being outside, being pushed around and seeing new things. Never too early!

It can get tiring pushing the stroller around, though. I've done two rounds at Grey Fox; it can wear on ya.

Thanks! I am going to have to get some new minis for him. Also thinking about one of those mini baskets.

Thanks Alan! I already have the jogging stroller...now I just need to convince the wife that Max will be ready for the courses as soon as we get some nice weather around here. :thmbup:

I wouldn't bother with the basket. He is going to want to use the one daddy is useing.

Oh yeah, I had my guy out at Commons at three weeks. He just loves being outside, being pushed around and seeing new things. Never too early!

It can get tiring pushing the stroller around, though. I've done two rounds at Grey Fox; it can wear on ya.

3 weeks? That's awesome! My wife and I have been "discussing" the right time to bring him to a course. If I had it my way, we would be heading out there this weekend. Hopefully I can use your experience as leverage. :thmbup:

I wouldn't bother with the basket. He is going to want to use the one daddy is using.
I may just have to spend that $$$ on a new basket or 2 from Costco. They are only $69.99 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.