• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of #2's basket.

Sawed%2520Basket%2520001.jpg

Here is what I think they used:

Waaah waah.... :(

Ya they cut the baskets but didn't take them. Sounds like alcohol may have been involved jussssst may b perhaps.

It's still a nice course, we saw a sign warning of the growing poison ivy out there. Bout that time, although the bugs weren't too bad IMO

Wow.........I can't believe someone would do that........I was there on thursday also and everything was there. When exactly did it happen? Does anybody know for sure? Its gotta be some dumb @$$ kids from that neighborhood. Or I guess it could be a neighbor who doesn't like disc golf or something. I play there all the time..........and I mean all the time.......... I am so angry right now that I really don't know what to say.

Dust for prints on the base and find all the plumbers and electricians in the neighborhood and start knocking on doors?????? CSI for disc golf?

all i know is he was swimming and the parents looked away for a minute and then back and he was gone. They said he was found in 15 ft of water

Added the new Lake In The Hills course the weekend, Linda K. Fischer Park DGC. The "grand opening" was Friday. It's still a little rough around the edges, but definitely playable. Some of the rough is brutal. Played it safe. There is also a family of some kind of critters living on the left 6 near the tee. My dog went crazy. It's a right turning downhill shot so no big deal for play. There is cement poured for benches on some holes, but not out yet. Parking is on the street.

For other "course whores", IMO it's a "slightly longer love child" of Diamond Lake Slough and Fel-Pro RRR. Fun elevation with rough off the fairway. Some are worse than others. It's an okay play for the moderate elevation changes and hole 1 (180 foot tunnel shot to a 280 basket), but no intentions of heading back over there any time soon. I'll probably hit it again next time I head out to Lippold Park to see how it holds up on maintainence and after it's stomped through some.

It's a Midwest DG course for sure. That course map sign looks like their other courses. The 300ft par 4s should be the other giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts