• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya really, yall have enough badass courses down that way, transplant that bugger to Chi town :p

shot +8 in the wind from the longs today =/ ended up getting $6 haha also had a spit through ace on hole 9 with my glow firebird =D

and I lost a red gamma ray at jlakes the other day and also an orange esp buzz at shorewood so if you guys come across it please let me know =)

Out at oswego, looks like #2, #17, and #18's basket are cut down... What's up with that?

Parks guy came through to collect the baskets/chains/tops. All that's left is a 12" tube sticking out of the ground. He said is was definitely vandalsim.

A different guy told us 2, 17, and 18 are also cut.

:mad:

Seen on Discontinuum...

FYI.... I'm here right now and someone got very angry and sawed off baskets 2, 17, 18. Park district employee was driving around picking them up and I informed him there was a tourney here next week...hopefully they'll get fixed of well need some portables. :-/

this is what mike krupicka posted on FVM site >=( i was just out there thursday and everything was fine =(

Seen on Discontinuum...

FYI.... I'm here right now and someone got very angry and sawed off baskets 2, 17, 18. Park district employee was driving around picking them up and I informed him there was a tourney here next week...hopefully they'll get fixed of well need some portables. :-/

this is what mike krupicka posted on FVM site >=( i was just out there thursday and everything was fine =(

im crying on the inside and outside =(

Yup, Lindsay posted that on discontiuum.

Do you think the bag tags thing is still going on out there tmw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts