• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, always good to have the money go to a good cause! Do you have any weights around 175? I can pick it up sometime soon, I work around elmhurst if you're around this way at all!

Of course, always good to have the money go to a good cause! Do you have any weights around 175? I can pick it up sometime soon, I work around elmhurst if you're around this way at all!

I think the Glow Roc3s are all max weight, but I can break out a scale and find the lightest ones.

Elmhurst is right between where I live and work so that will be perfect. :thmbup:

I'll PM you with weight details on Monday (or sooner if I get back to the office before then).

I think the Glow Roc3s are all max weight, but I can break out a scale and find the lightest ones.

Elmhurst is right between where I live and work so that will be perfect. :thmbup:

I'll PM you with weight details on Monday (or sooner if I get back to the office before then).

Sounds good to me! Ill take two regardless of the weight; but if there are two that are lighter (175-177)that would be even better.

Just message me with your number and we can either meet in Elmhurst or at stat if you're playing!

James, I might pick up a pair of Destroyers to support the cause. Hit me up on Facebook so we can discuss some details. I'll message you when I stop driving.

welllll looks like Ill be seeing you guys on next sunday =D gotta squeeze one more tourney in before I leave for Texas lol and it looks like I am going to be one of the only people playing Batavia 2morrow =D easy win I smell hopefully lol

Been on the forum for almost 3 years and finally found this thread...
Originally from Batavia, IL, go to school at Iowa State, working in Waukesha, WI for this summer.
Anyone played the new course in Greendale, WI? I'll usually make the trek to Dretzka and/or Brown Deer to play, but wondering if it was worth checking out.

Been on the forum for almost 3 years and finally found this thread...
Originally from Batavia, IL, go to school at Iowa State, working in Waukesha, WI for this summer.
Anyone played the new course in Greendale, WI? I'll usually make the trek to Dretzka and/or Brown Deer to play, but wondering if it was worth checking out.

New course is alright. The wooded holes (1 through 5) are pretty short and rest of the course is pretty open (Madison Meadows-esque) but have some uniqueness and obstables on some of the holes. There some length on the open holes too. It reminds mind of a longer Estabrook. Not on the same level as Brown Deer but playable. Tees were pretty bad when I was there. Au Natural. It's easier to navigate than it's written up.

Nice idk if ill make it too umphreys alot of my friends don't like tribe so they don't wanna go, but tribe is awesome live if they play their older stuff.

I totally feel you. I'm wasnt a huge fan of their newer stuff, but even the newer songs are starting to grow on me now. Tribe absolutely killed it last tour though, they brought back a lot of older tracks and even had horns for a lot of the shows. The horns at congress and Madison added nicely to the show! I'm just stoked for my trip to red rocks to see them, where I know they are going to break out even more goodies! Plus imo, saxton is the best at what he does with the lights, just takes their live show to a whole nother level.

I totally feel you. I'm wasnt a huge fan of their newer stuff, but even the newer songs are starting to grow on me now. Tribe absolutely killed it last tour though, they brought back a lot of older tracks and even had horns for a lot of the shows. The horns at congress and Madison added nicely to the show! I'm just stoked for my trip to red rocks to see them, where I know they are going to break out even more goodies! Plus imo, saxton is the best at what he does with the lights, just takes their live show to a whole nother level.

Yeah I agree the lights shows are awesome. Hopefully phish doesn't get rained out Sunday like it did Friday that would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts