• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova color glow champion molds

I had an f2 color glow Boss from DGV.

I hope they make more of color glow. Absolutely love the feel of my shryke and current run sexburd. Havent thrown a color glow destroyer, but if its not too stable ill probably grab one.

The first CG thundy I got was strangely straight with little fade. Loved it as a shorter orc, but it found the water. The next one I got was like a firebird. Which is the norm? They seemed about the same in feel and shape and were both 173ish.

Also, loving the CG rhyno. I normally carry only an XG because it sticks on landing and can make some crazy roller lines due to the way it bounces when it hits the ground. Recently I considered adding a stiffer ontario for more stability, but the CG in san marino mold feels and flies 90% the same. Money!

Teebird
Destroyer
Shryke
Colossus
Firebird
Leopard3
Roc3
Gator
rhyno
Roc (rancho)
Wraith
Thunderbird
Whale
Aviar3
Aviar driver
Leopard
Eagle x
Boss

Buddy of mine knows a guy, outside of the 2 he has I've never seen them anywhere else.

Sun discs has/had them. eBay too.

Probably disc golf united

Not that rare. There was a run last year too.

Thread revival! How is the color glow plastic performance and stability? Whats it like side by side with regular champ/star. Thanks!

It's gummy and the best feeling innova plastic (besides g star to me). Like a nice flexible star. Plus, it glows! Not as good as regular glow though. It is kinda stable, I'd say more than g star but less than champ and star. It performs pretty good. Think about a Sexton firebird and how many people use those

I wouldn't go so far as to call it gummy. It's not as flexible/soft as G-Star, but still softer than current champ, and most star discs. It's also not 100% the same between every disc. I have some that are softer than others. Best plastic innova makes at the moment. Stability for me has been towards the more stable end of the spectrum in most molds that I've thrown, but honestly nothing outrageously different than stock run stuff.

Latest posts