• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

Yeah, I think it's just the roc 3 that I have or I have unbelievably terrible luck. Today I blasted a metal post with a different gstar disc and it didn't show much wear.

GStar lineup expanded, now includes:

Aviar
Aviar Driver
Beast
Boss
Dart
Destroyer
Paul McBeth Krait
Leopard
Mamba
Roc3
Roadrunner
Shark
Skeeter
TeeBird
Tern
Valkyrie
Wraith

I bolded what I think are the latest additions. My bad if this was posted elsewhere.

What kind of Destroyers were you using?? I've had the same star in my bag for 2 years and it's still stable.

I throw star destroyers but like most discs some of them beat in faster then others. I have a few that stay pretty stable as well. Depends on the mold I guess.

For all you eagle lovers, the pro shop has GStar Eagle-L's available. Also have some new stamps on previously released discs.

Factory store proto stamped bosses in the factory store right now. If you like that look.

Those Eagle stamps look pretty nice.

Wonder why they picked the L over the X?

Eagle L looks interesting, especially considering how much harder it is to get them nowadays. I have a beat champ I've been scared to lose because it might be hard to replace.

Those Eagle stamps look pretty nice.

Wonder why they picked the L over the X?

For the same reason they did the Pegasus, to draw additional attention to the Factory Store in hopes that you will buy multiples on top of buying other discs if you are trying to meet the free shipping threshold.

When doing limited runs the production cost per unit is higher, but selling directly to the consumer instead of through wholesale easily negates that additional cost.

How are the domes on the G Star's. All over the place / domey / flat?

How are the domes on the G Star's. All over the place / domey / flat?

All the Teebirds I looked at were mild domes, but I'm not a Teebird kinda guy to know better.

I just know I have seen some monster domes on some champ Teebirds, and the GSatrs were nothing like those.

Thumbed through about 10 of them at Infinite Discs and they all looked about the same to me.

The G* teebird I picked up the other day has a very very mild dome. The G* leopard was board flat. Flat flat flat. I hadn't even planned on picking it up, but I prefer flat leo's and couldn't pass on this one.

The G star Aviar driver is money for upshots, i was able to throw it on a nice little anny sweep, a straight shot , and a hyzer. I tried to throw a drive with it and it did not turn over or seem to be affected by Torque like the KC Aviar it replaced. I definitely recommend this thing.

I had a chance to throw some new Gstar this weekend. I love the way plastic feels. My Leopards flew just like my other leopards which is great news. My valk is considerably more stable than my 3 pro valks (some new some worn) with a much stronger fade at the end that is costing me distance. Anybody else notice Valks being a little more overstable or did I maybe just get a fluke?

Latest posts