• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Krait? Anybody got any info on it?

hyzer1

I just saw Innova a limited release of the Krait in star test material. What is the scoop on this disc?

another one of those "in between" disc,its suppose to be like a katana. I picked one up.

there's another thread all about the krait....use the search feature..:D
(I've been wanting to rube someone since i got here!!! bwahahahaha!!)

I was suckered into the Test Krait and the test blizz dominator. I'd been wanting a star whippet so I grabbed one of those too, damn you Innova! At least I have a shot at the black pearl now.

It irritates me so bad when i hear that Innova is releasing another really fast driver. A mid or a fairway every now and then might be nice.

^ I'm the opposite, nothing they could come out with would replace my qjls, whippet, teebird combo. A mid would be nice, some tweener mid that is fast for a mid but slow for a fairway, and not as small a rim as the super stingray.

there's another thread all about the krait....use the search feature..:D
(I've been wanting to rube someone since i got here!!! bwahahahaha!!)
Back in the day prerube would include a link or two that he found while searching. Just telling someone to search is not prerubing.

Back in the day prerube would include a link or two that he found while searching. Just telling someone to search is not prerubing.

damn! i'm not on his level yet apparently...bu how will someone learn to use the search feature if you're always providing the links?

The lycan? And Im set with my Rocs and Leo/Eagle. But Another fairway would be pretty sweet.

I've thought this as well, but what other Fairway driver could they realistically make? I feel like they have all the bases covered from Super Overstable (Whippet and Viper) to Stable (Banshee) to Straight (Teebird and Gazelle) to Flippy (Leopard).

I love Fairway drivers, but I just don't see any holes.

I've thought this as well, but what other Fairway driver could they realistically make? I feel like they have all the bases covered from Super Overstable (Whippet and Viper) to Stable (Banshee) to Straight (Teebird and Gazelle) to Flippy (Leopard).

I love Fairway drivers, but I just don't see any holes.
Then start adding Millennium and Discmania fairways and there are overlapping options.

The day Innova releases a new fairway will be the day everyone rips it apart for not being any better than a teebird or leopard. I don't blame them for not trying.

They really should work on getting consistency in the mold instead of making new molds every month. Make teebirds fly like teebirds, and destroyers like destroyers.....

How did they get the new Firebirds to be flat and super OS? maybe they can do that with the teebirds again to make them like the coveted 11x

They really should work on getting consistency in the mold instead of making new molds every month. Make teebirds fly like teebirds, and destroyers like destroyers.....

How did they get the new Firebirds to be flat and super OS? maybe they can do that with the teebirds again to make them like the coveted 11x

This deserves a quote and I hope others quote it as well. :clap: