• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwell could, and I bet still can, throw any type of shot you can think of as if it was the only shot he ever practiced.

McCabe posted about Cushe shoes on FB. Looking at their website (cushe.com) he is listed on their "team." Never heard of these shoes.

Looks like AJ is staying! Wonder if he was asked?

PDG- Hey AJ, wanna play for us?

AJ- idk, you gonna be playing courses with trees and stuff?

PDG- yes probably

AJ- well then no

PDG- lol, we know, we didnt really want you anyway

McCabe posted about Cushe shoes on FB. Looking at their website (cushe.com) he is listed on their "team." Never heard of these shoes.

I've seen Cushe shoes in stores here in Canada. They look pretty solid. I also see they are using Vibram sole, which makes it a good buy considering we are encouraging two companies that poor money into disc golf.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Valarie Jenkins posted on Facebook
2012 turned out to be a trying year in Disc Golf and definitely a learning experience.. Looking forward to a fresh start in 2013.

Via Sarah Hokom's Facebook:

As the year comes to an end, I feel grateful for the people in my life and the experiences that have brought me to this point. My daily life has been quite a rollercoaster since committing to my disc golf dream and the ride has been fantastic! I have called half a dozen courses "home", travelled all over the country, and met thousands of amazing people that share in my favorite thing: Disc Golf. Thank you to my Disc Golf Family for sharing your homes, plastic, courses, stories & friendship. You inspire me to show this sport to the world! I would like to thank Discraft for believing in my potential as a player and supporting my touring efforts over the past three years. Discraft is also a huge supporter of women's disc golf, so thank you for the extra effort you make into supporting women in the sport. I would also like to thank Paragon Disc Golf for their continued support of my tour and the growth of women in disc golf! But, it's time to take this sport to a new level. I will be teaming up with the best of the best in 2013 to bring a new kind of passion to the disc golf community. Stay tuned for more…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts