• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobwilson

Eagle Member
From Facebook:

Cale Leiviska
about an hour ago
"Thank you Discraft for everything the past 7 years, it has been a great ride, but it is now time to move on to BIG things. I look forward to doing my part to help take this game to the next level! 2013, watch out for your boy!"

Discuss and speculate.

Paige Pierce Leaving Too

It seems like Paige will be the first Female to step into the super-mysterious sponsorship:

attachment.php

im sure she will have a Distinct Discussion tomorrow...

It's no mystery who the new company is since there taking like 10 major pros with them.

He is a prodigy member and a whole lot of others to.

I'm hundred percent sure that this new year will have the biggest move in players around to different disc teams then ever before.

Not yet.

Someone please start a thread that will be devoted to tracking the crazy team changes that is going down right now. We will have an incredible selection of players leaving and changing teams. A lot of strict new rules for players next year aswell when it comes down to what there aloud to wear and do. Lots of strict new policies being sent around the disc world through emails and calls. We need to get a few of the pros on here more to list everything. Happy holidays and I can't wait to hear all the new news. I'm curious where all will go and how much it cost companies to acquire these players

Now more importantly Lion..Have you made it out to legacy yet? :)

Also from Facebook:

Paige Pierce
31 minutes ago via mobile
"Hey guys tommorrow is wednesday so ill be doing the weekly go pro video which will feature an upcoming change in my dg career. To be the first to hear it go become a member on my site. Also go pro member only give away is tommorrow!"

EDIT: I just now saw that someone else posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts