• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introduction

h3ro

Hey guys just signed up. Happy Holidays. I've been playing for about 5 months now, and started browsing these forums about a month or so ago. Just wanted to say hi and this place is awesome!

Who the hell uses "3 " instead of the letter "E"

;)

Welcome aboard, cadet. :hfive:

Welcome! Where are you from? What is your home course?

Who the hell uses "3 " instead of the letter "E"

;)

Welcome aboard, cadet. :hfive:
Hahaha. I do because I'm hip with the times. Thank you I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to a life of addiction and sarcasm. :D
Ya i should have known lol!

I have a feeling there may be more sarcasm than addiction sometimes! :)
I've noticed that around here. Yuh damn disc junkies!

Welcome! Where are you from? What is your home course?
Hey thanks. I'm in the CA bay area. My most frequent courses are chabot park, and the course in livermore.

Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas!
Thanks!

Welcome. Live in North bay but play in east bay regularly since family lives in the area. Make sure you make it to Napa ans Novato once you get some experience under your belt. Both are great, but difficult courses.

Hey thanks. I'm in the CA bay area. My most frequent courses are chabot park, and the course in livermore.

Name's Brandon. Have we played together? I frequent Chabot and have been hitting Livermore as of late with some friends. Just curious, welcome to DGCR either way buddy~

edit: I recognize that disc in your picture.. Marquis, SUP bro?

Damn so much love haha. Right on everyone.

Name's Brandon. Have we played together? I frequent Chabot and have been hitting Livermore as of late with some friends. Just curious, welcome to DGCR either way buddy~

edit: I recognize that disc in your picture.. Marquis, SUP bro?

Yo whats up man! I thought it was about time I sign up.