• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Iphone App Help

nygfaninva

Birdie Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Looking for a simple Iphone App for a scorecard. I'd like something simple that allow, but its just a bit too much. Any suggestions?s multiple players and allows me to add the pars for any course I choose, not one that finds actual courses.

The android one I had kept my scores so I can track my progress and allowed me to enter the pars of any courses I manually entered. I have Udisc for Iphone, but its a bit too much. I need something simpler. Any suggestions?

EasyScorecard is great on Android, I imagine it's equally good on iPhone.

Or you can use the PDGA app, but I have no experience with that since there's no android version.

Discasaurus is great. It tracks all your scores online and even breaks it down hole by hole so you can see your average score on each one. User-friendly too. Tap your score, swipe for next hole.

Best iPhone app for your money is goDiscing! .99 and it tracks scores and allows you to set the par for each hole. Also has a course locator built in.

DiscGolf by Sutibo Software Sports.
Will score as many as 9 players at a time and saves more names than i have friends.
No limit on the number of holes....9, 18, 27, etc
Can export the completed scorecard to email, FB, Excel spreadsheet.

Price?
Free.

I use "DG Caddy" and I love it. The only thing I don't like about it that you have to manually put in hole length and pars but I don't know if there's a cheap app that you don't have to do that for.

Discasaurus is great. It tracks all your scores online and even breaks it down hole by hole so you can see your average score on each one. User-friendly too. Tap your score, swipe for next hole.

I <3 Discasaurus! Especially the new animation that swaps the names according to who's box it is.

Discasaurus is a free app wit a lot of great features. If you don't like it what have you lost?

Just downloaded (who cares, its free) and it doesn't have ANY of the five closest courses to me, despite all of them being listed here on DGCR and most other DG sites I have found. Seems to be regionally valuable at this point, hope more courses get added because the interface seems good.

Latest posts