• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Irrelevant but worth sharing

I have seen quite a few bare female behinds in my day, and that does look female to me.

I have seen quite a few bare female behinds in my day, and that does look female to me.

Yeah I would think so too but i've seen too much trick photography on the internet to say anything at all is hot. It could be a 500 pound mans armpit on it's side for all we know. I think I'll send him an ebay message and ask for another pic to confirm.

guy selling the disc

Yes it is a girls ass. I thought it would be good advertisement to take the picture on my girlfriends ass. Guess it worked. She says no to more pictures. Sorry. And yes i have aced that hole!!!!

Anyone who would USE a loved one like that for their own meager financial gain is cleary self centered.

I am surprised she did not say no more you.

Yes it is a girls ass. I thought it would be good advertisement to take the picture on my girlfriends ass. Guess it worked. She says no to more pictures. Sorry. And yes i have aced that hole!!!!

Let the record show that I was right in saying that was a girls behind.:D

i guess nobody wanted to touch this....but an ace is generally considered...one stroke. One stroke? Thats laughable, except to the girl. Personally, I'd go for something way over par and then play that little dogleg again. Then order Chinese carryout.;)

Has anyone seen Innova lately? He was one here 24/7 posting to very thread regardless of the topic.... Now he seems to have vanished....

Has anyone seen Innova lately? He was one here 24/7 posting to very thread regardless of the topic.... Now he seems to have vanished....
He got himself banned for a while.

Latest posts