• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was replying to Wolfhaley, but I guess I did it wrong?

Here's another problem, I can't read your reply to my post, while replying to you. I remember writing my first review and getting time out, since then write on notebook, paste, and copy on review.

Coming back on after two days, lot of problems on here, found a few items missing that Premium Members are privileged too, such as personnel hole stats for each course played. I don't about you, but I'm missing my daily disc selection for HOD.

The app on android is offline. When I try to start a round, it comes back with a pop-up saying, "Failed".

One feature that I am not seeing, that I relied upon, is the section/tab for recently added courses. This was a great way to monitor what courses are added to the directory, especially in my area. Am I just not finding this, or is it something that will be added later? Thanks!
Agree, seems like this could be an easy add as a button to go along with Top Rated, Top Pay to Play, etc I used this feature all the time

How do I find the list of my courses played? I've been using DGCR for nearly 20 years to track this. I'd be devistated to lose that. (And no, "excluding played" on the map isn't what I want).

Also, sorry if this was answered in this thread already, but I don't have time to read through 13 pages of this thread and I don't see an option to "search thread." Only an option to globally search the entire site at the top

Edit: I know how to get to my profile. And I see the "courses" option. But no matter what I do, it's blank. I even added "/courses" to the end of my profile URL as I've seen some people post links here but no matter what, the courses page is blank. I'm on Windows 10 and Chrome dgcr.pngVersion 114.0.5735.199 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Last edited:
How do I find the list of my courses played? I've been using DGCR for nearly 20 years to track this. I'd be devistated to lose that. (And no, "excluding played" on the map isn't what I want).

Also, sorry if this was answered in this thread already, but I don't have time to read through 13 pages of this thread and I don't see an option to "search thread." Only an option to globally search the entire site at the top

Edit: I know how to get to my profile. And I see the "courses" option. But no matter what I do, it's blank. I even added "/courses" to the end of my profile URL as I've seen some people post links here but no matter what, the courses page is blank. I'm on Windows 10 and Chrome View attachment 313094Version 114.0.5735.199 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Spartan, All my courses played showed up earlier, but is blank now like you are seeing. I think this is just a temporary glitch and will be back soon.

For searching, just to the right of the search text you can select to search all threads or a specific thread. But, it is context sensitive and depending on what page you are on, there may be no selection possible, or different selections depending on which page you are currently on. If you can't select what you want there, then I would try the Advanced Search at the bottom of the search dialog.

ME: 2. Now instead of seeing the list of members who NICED a post (which I wish would come back instead of "like" - we are disc golfers, after all) , we see the first three, but when there are more, we see the first three and "and X more members." Seeing all the names allowed me to know when I should inform friends about an ongoing conversation or if they already knew. Now I would need to click on that to see a list of "likers" or "nicers," and there is little chance I will do that.
DEV: when you click on this text , you will get a full list of users who reacted to your post

Yes, I know I can see them by clicking on them. My point was that we formerly could see them all without clicking and this was much simpler and more useful. Also, it isn't my own posts that I am most interested in seeing this for.

Just recorded my 1st round in the Scorebook Since the update. Round was rated 953 (should be higher, can't update hole info anymore if there's more than 3 pin positions. Guess my previous post went ignored) and somehow my overall player rating went from 915 to 500 something. How is that possible??? Are these issues going to be addressed? Will anyone respond to this? Everything I loved about this site either isn't working, is far more complicate, or is gone. Miss ya Tim. What you had going was Wayyyyy more user friendly!

Just recorded my 1st round in the Scorebook Since the update. Round was rated 953 (should be higher, can't update hole info anymore if there's more than 3 pin positions. Guess my previous post went ignored) and somehow my overall player rating went from 915 to 500 something. How is that possible??? Are these issues going to be addressed? Will anyone respond to this? Everything I loved about this site either isn't working, is far more complicate, or is gone. Miss ya Tim. What you had going was Wayyyyy more user friendly!
Everything is being taken into account, and all the issues are being addressed. The scorebook is a top priority. We are currently working on fixing the mobile apps today, and after that, we will thoroughly check all the scorebook issues.

The scorebook (player rating and course average rating) doesn't seem to be calculating things correctly anymore. My DGCR player rating just dropped over 90 points since Saturday, so something is clearly amiss in how the system is (now) calculating player ratings. I helped design that system, so I'd be happy to try to help trouble-shoot it, if that would help. Also, the course average ratings seem to be including rounds that never got ratings to begin with (e.g. because holes were skipped). i.e. The course average rating right now seems to include rounds without ratings as zeros for the average calculation (and they should be skipped instead). This same bug may be affecting player ratings too, but I'm not sure on the cause of the player rating issue.
I'm checking round stats and scoring rounds from both web and mobile apps and all issues related to scorebook today .. I will get in touch if I need help or have questions.
Thank you!

When I searched for a course using the Search (magnifying glass) tool, this was the result. It's not clickable or doesn't seem active.

1689682794940.png

I just pushed a small update now that fixes the following issues
- Fixed Mobile apps crash .. they won't crash but not 100% working yet ( looking to get scoring rounds working later today)
- Added review trusted only filter
- Fixed round filters (course view)
- Media filter now working on mobile
- Added round counts to round tab on course view
- Improved map initial location to be the center of contiguous United States instead of Null Island when user location is unknown
- updated map zoom level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts