• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dev @greens killing it! THANK YOU!
Excited Hype GIF by Sound FX

CLICK the Members link. Don't just hover. :)

I'm still having trouble with the permissions for editing course info.

I am trying to edit the Google Maps location of this course: Acorn Hills Disc Golf Center

It is saying that it requires moderator approval.

(mods will also see that I updated the course length as well, but that appears to require moderator approval now too).

What course info changes are intended to require moderator approval? In the past both of those changes I made would have been allowed without any approval.

I am trying to edit the Google Maps location of this course: Acorn Hills Disc Golf Center

(mods will also see that I updated the course length as well, but that appears to require moderator approval now too).

What course info changes are intended to require moderator approval? In the past both of those changes I made would have been allowed without any approval.
it is probably a bug, I've checked your account and you (and all trusted reviewers ) should be able to change all course info without moderator approval.
I will check the issue and push a fix very soon

Since I'm in no danger of hitting the diamond vote threshold any time soon, I never bothered counting uniques. I'm amazed that I have so many. I mean I've been writing reviews for a long time, but I haven't written all that many.

I'm still too lazy to count them up and verify, but for the folks that were already keeping track offline, does the dgcr # of voters match your records?

1690494278728.png

My unique voter count was -3 of my records, but it's possible that I counted "double votes" from those who changed their username. HyooMac said his # matched his records.

it is probably a bug, I've checked your account and you (and all trusted reviewers ) should be able to change all course info without moderator approval.
I will check the issue and push a fix very soon

I appear to be having a similar issue. I just updated course info for Lone Star Elementary, Fort Worth, Texas. However, none of my changes are there. I updated the hole info, and that is showing up.

I appear to be having a similar issue. I just updated course info for Lone Star Elementary, Fort Worth, Texas. However, none of my changes are there. I updated the hole info, and that is showing up.
Your changes were thrown into moderation. They are live. Took less than 10 minutes for the approval.

Your changes were thrown into moderation. They are live. Took less than 10 minutes for the approval.
Thanks for the update, but I am confused. Dev just told DFrah that "all trusted reviewers should be able to change all course info without moderator approval." Do changes from trusted reviewers go to moderation or not?

This issue is now resolved and you can update courses without waiting moderator approval

in scorebook, i would like to request more colors for double bogie+, & eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts