• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks....but I already had those 4 switched off.
(I still have "receive news and update emails" turned on, assuming there may be something important there).

In the lists under "RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION WHEN SOMEONE...", I have all of the alerts on, but all of the pushes off. I assume the alert is the notice on the website itself, which I like.

When writing or updating a review and selecting the last played date, there used to be a "Today" button that would move the calendar to the current date/month. That seems to not be the case anymore. It's super nice to have since I might be updating a review I wrote a few years ago and don't want to have to scroll through all the months to get to the current date. I know I can just type in the date, but if using the UI calendar, being able to click Today is important.

Thanks....but I already had those 4 switched off.
(I still have "receive news and update emails" turned on, assuming there may be something important there).

In the lists under "RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION WHEN SOMEONE...", I have all of the alerts on, but all of the pushes off. I assume the alert is the notice on the website itself, which I like.
Yeah, I left the news and update emails on too.

In the lists under "RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION WHEN SOMEONE..." I just left all of them on. I believe you're correct that the alert is the notice on the website itself - I like that too.

Maybe a bug then. :( Maybe try turning some of them on then back off again?

I was finally able to update the Google Maps location for this course, but the "Nearby Courses" tile on the main Course Info tab is still messed up.

The little marker for this course looks like it is probably correct, but the "nearby" courses all appear to be at (0,0) lat/long (presumably, they don't have the Google Maps location set).

Is this a bug isolated to this specific course, or a larger scale bug?

Disc Organizer seems bugged.
1. None of my "lost" discs are showing up under the "All" or "Lost" tabs.
2. Using the "Previous" button to attempt to scroll through pages goes forwards instead of backwards.
3. Still no option to filter discs based on Mfg, Model, Plastic, etc..

The new scorebook doesn't allow added ('special round') holes like it used to. And it is pretty glitchy overall when it computes partial rounds. I'm not sure how it might be best, but it would be cool if your course average score and best score meant something. I promise I've never recorded a six stroke round for an eighteen hole course. :)

The site still repeatedly badgers me for my location when all I'm doing is browsing the forum. Please make it only ask for location when I go to the map. And please make it take no for answer and not ask again and again and again and again every time I go to another page. Cause wow

Oh god my emails. So. Many. Emails. I turned everything off and still get emails. Can I switch my email to a burner email?

Oh god my emails. So. Many. Emails. I turned everything off and still get emails. Can I switch my email to a burner email?
What kind of emails are you getting?

The site still repeatedly badgers me for my location when all I'm doing is browsing the forum. Please make it only ask for location when I go to the map. And please make it take no for answer and not ask again and again and again and again every time I go to another page. Cause wow
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/account/preferencesPlease ensure your setting is set here:
Location access
  • Allow the site to ask for your location

Is the 'Browse Map' messed up for everyone else or just me? I have all filters off and it still refuses to put any courses on screen when I click a spot.

Is the 'Browse Map' messed up for everyone else or just me? I have all filters off and it still refuses to put any courses on screen when I click a spot.
Do you have your browser location enabled?

So I guess when you hit clear filters it doesn't clear the "Course/Park Name Contains" filter... but I got the other problem fixed.

So I guess when you hit clear filters it doesn't clear the "Course/Park Name Contains" filter... but I got the other problem fixed.
This is correct, filters retain your info.

I am amused by the ever changing descriptor below the user name. I went from "Par Member" to "Well Known Member" to "Member" to now blank. What will it be tomorrow?

Also again (in case it got lost in all the requests) I would like to see years throwing and number of courses played when I hover over a user name. Saves a couple clicks and is more useful to me than the current participation points...

This is nitpicky but something I noticed and I'm not sure if the DGCR 1.0 had this going on but "States played" is listed under the "Reviews" tab (which is fine) but not under the "Courses" tab, which I would think is where it would be found before looking under "Reviews".

Status
Not open for further replies.