• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kahush - Disc Golf bag on Kickstarter

Seems to have abnormally large storage in the top, as well as side pockets. Looks to fit about 16 discs between the bottom and single putter pocket, but there's so much extra room up top that I'd have to imagine you can get another stack in there as well.

Worst. Design. Ever.

Your back would get all muddy from the dirty discs!

Definitely some outside of the box thinking went into that thing, but I can't for the life of me understand how it would be functionally user friendly. :\

+1 that it's hemp. My wife has an old hemp Disqbag that gets its fair share of use and abuse and it's holding up great.

EDIT: Product video

Last edited:
this will certainly go to the Oddities section.

Is it possible to find 150(?) backers for DG spending in March? ... and considering the mishmash of other stuff that's linked to the project? I wish them luck, disc golf doesn't seem to do too well on kick starter.

I would totally go for quality HEMP Quad Straps!!! Convince me they're awesome and I throw down $40. Somebody get some made.

Seems a less than optimal bag design if you have an expectation of having a caddy at any point.

I tried to watch the start-up video twice, but the dramatic music put me off so bad I quit twice. It might be the best disc golf bag in the world and I will never know. You would think they just found proof other disc golf bags were made of dead baby sexual parts the way the music changes to a SERIOUS DRAMATIC MOMENT! I do hate posers.