• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Kc pro aviar?

westdisc91

Bogey Member
Hello everyone so who still use a kc pro aviar as their main putter. I do. I have tried a bunch from discraft, discmania d line p2 dynamic judge. The feel is just right. Plus AJ uses it haha. Little over staple but I spin putt so stay pretty stable for me. Gotta find me a stack only have one from 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Well..........not much curiosity about the KC Aviar from most people here. It's one of the most trusted and popular putters of all time. I love KC Pro plastic for putting but I don't like the bead so I've found a good putter with the McPro Aviar.

If all the Wizards in the world suddenly disappeared, I would carry 3-4 KC Aviars.

Really? You would go from a brick to a hovercraft?

At least get your **** straight before you troll. Wizards have more glide, carry a bit farther, and are less overstable, generally, out of the box. Although they are awfully similar all in all.

At least get your **** straight before you troll. Wizards have more glide, carry a bit farther, and are less overstable, generally, out of the box. Although they are awfully similar all in all.

Wizards do not have more glide.

I putted with KC Aviars for years. I loved them so much I payed like $20 a pop for a bunch of black ones. It's definitely the putter I used the longest in my disc golf career. I even cycled them for my driving putters at one point. If I didn't find the P-Line P2s, I'd still use them. I miss the bead on KCs but I like how P2s have a straighter flight with more glide. It makes making longer putts easier, especially being a push putter. I like putting with a stiffer plastic like KC Pro. I feel my putting is more consistent.

Any love for the KC Aviar? I found a really good feeling 12x white one today at PIAS and for whatever reason decided to pick it up.

yup, I definitely like them. I like the Rhyno just a little bit more, so I bag them instead. If I didn't have Rhynos then I would have KC Aviars instead.

I just picked up some DX BB Aviars from DGU. Man I love them... DX or KC either way.

I kinda liked them for throwing, but the Envy ended up with the same flight while fitting my hand better.

To bad, i like the shape and flight of the McPro . . but dry and cold climate and dry hands dont work with the McPro

I do throw the KC Pro Aviar3 but i use more of a powergrip with the Aviar 3 so that works. . i was hoping the KC plastic in the Aviar would be a hair "grippier"

yup, I definitely like them. I like the Rhyno just a little bit more, so I bag them instead. If I didn't have Rhynos then I would have KC Aviars instead.

I just picked up some DX BB Aviars from DGU. Man I love them... DX or KC either way.

I've been eyeing those DX BB at dgu for a minute just waiting for them to get something else in that I want too. How are they?

Latest posts