• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Know where I can find Innova disc profiles?

justindfpr

Par Member
I found this black disc in the river today. The stamp is gone. I can make out Switerzland, Worlds Longest Disc Golf Hole and 200 Meters. I can't seem to find any pictures to compare the lip and maybe identify it. I'm not really familiar with a lot of Innova but from what I can remember it feels like a Cobra, Stingray or something like that.

Post pictures, someone might be able to help you out. Pictures from the side are especially helpful, even more so if you get a similar disc (understable midrange from what you're describing) next to it to compare.

Thanks. That definitely narrowed down what it could be. Its kinda hard to say for sure still. My Innova guy will be in town tomorrow to further examine it.

After lots of research on that site. We have decided its most likely an Innova Ace. Of course since its hard to really say that for sure we are going to continue to call it the Mystery Disc and sing songs about its mystery. I love the way it holds a nice flat anhyzer so I'm going to keep it in the bag for now.