• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Laser Beam Fairway

I'd personally just grab a fresh Undertaker if I were you and get a cycle going. But then again, I'm constantly looking for how to trim molds from my bag rather than to add more.

I'd personally just grab a fresh Undertaker if I were you and get a cycle going. But then again, I'm constantly looking for how to trim molds from my bag rather than to add more.

I'm considering it, but I feel like the Undertaker is still just a tiiiiiiiick less stable than I'm hoping for. Any seasoning and it's already less stable than I want.
Thinking a TL will give me a little more time in the sweet spot.

Source of this info?

Not sure if he wanted them with mini S shape flight but that was how that Berry Shultz Disc flew from the charts and from other less power players then me. These are the reasons why I never got a later run Leopard from that era, that and the disc felt slightly off from the older discs.

Not sure if he wanted them with mini S shape flight but that was how that Berry Shultz Disc flew from the charts and from other less power players then me. These are the reasons why I never got a later run Leopard from that era, that and the disc felt slightly off from the older discs.

So anecdotal at best, but more likely fabricated. Got it.

I tried the Undertaker out for awhile and it flew a lot like my Teebird but would consistently come up 20 - 30' short. The whole Teebird family is worth checking out honestly. Oddly enough I lean more on the TL and T3 more than anything else lately.

Fresh out of the box a Teebird can be pretty stable. While it's worth the effort to cycle them and have premium plastics seasoned to perfection that can take months (or years) for that perfect flight to happen.

The TL is what I use for straight shots and might well be what you're looking for. My TL gets thrown predominantly backhand although I feel like it's a great overhand disc as well. A fresh TL should be able to get you the shots you're looking for.

I lean on the Teebird3 more for hyzer lines and forehands. While the flight numbers are different the T3 is plenty beefy and can be trusted in a bit of wind. I have broken in a few Champion T3's to the point I can hyzerflip them a bit and get nice straight lines.

The eagle L is criminally under rated for this shot. Infinite discs makes them now under the name exodus.

I bag a seasoned eagle L that is just a laser. Slightest tick of hyzer and it flips up and goes. Not too much glide so it's very rangeable, but if you put the right amount of stank on it, it will hold a line for quite a good distance.

So from the gyro corner... seems like a Volt 8 5 -0.5 2 is the broken in Teebird slot.. Undertaker is 9 5 -1 2

I don't throw that far but...

So from the gyro corner... seems like a Volt 8 5 -0.5 2 is the broken in Teebird slot.. Undertaker is 9 5 -1 2

I don't throw that far but...
From my experience, the newer Volts are a good bit more OS than older ones. I'd look for a newer Amp for those numbers.

The eagle L is criminally under rated for this shot. Infinite discs makes them now under the name exodus.

I bag a seasoned eagle L that is just a laser. Slightest tick of hyzer and it flips up and goes. Not too much glide so it's very rangeable, but if you put the right amount of stank on it, it will hold a line for quite a good distance.

If you had to pick Eagle L or QJLS for this shot, what's your pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not in DX though. My DX EL turns all the way to it's landing spot.

Edit: my c-line FD3 has finally beat into this shot. Throw it as hard as I can anD low so it goes exactly straight with a little fade at the end. I never have headroom to throw it high though.

Last edited:
TL and FD should do you fine.

But another suggestion would be a JLS. It says -2/2 but they are dead straight. Plus, even though they call it an 8 speed, it has a 1.6 rim which makes it a bit easier to control.

Latest posts