• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

another lat64 question... can you compare the river and saint? I may pick one up tomorrow as well

I keep 2 of each in the bag. They cover the stable-understable part of my fairways. As far as flight characteristics, i would say my max weight opto river is similar to my 172g saint. Of course some big arms may disagree. (My max d is about 375' on the course). It has the hss that you would expect, flattens out and flies straight forever, then fades out on the end. For both you need a little room to work them unless your throwing a nice long anny. Nose angle makes a huge difference in flight. Both of these molds are the easiest to put on the lines that i want of all dis in my bag.

YESSS.

Finally found some black Pures at GGGT. They are blast Zero Softs with gold foil.

I always putt with Hards, but I was looking to carry some Softs for death putt scenarios where I need to reduce the possibility of hard bounce outs and roll aways as much as possible.

Still hoping to find some black Hards sometime soon!

YESSS.

Finally found some black Pures at GGGT. They are blast Zero Softs with gold foil.

I always putt with Hards, but I was looking to carry some Softs for death putt scenarios where I need to reduce the possibility of hard bounce outs and roll aways as much as possible.

Still hoping to find some black Hards sometime soon!

Gotta say, I've been putting with my Zero Soft Pure (black) and have completely dropped putting with my Zero Hards. Death putt or not, I'm pullin out my Soft Black... my Soft Midnight.. my Murdered out Softie..

Man I really gotta work on this whole nickname thing.

^ lol :)

yeah i reach for my blue soft pure more often than my opto or TM2's. I love the security it provides of hit and stick. no skips, roll aways or spit throughs. I don't have the same range with it as the opto or tm2, but i'm learning it's limits.

EZE is more akin to KC Pro.

and they did make a limited run of GL Pures last year for Worlds in Charlotte. I own one.

EZE is more akin to KC Pro.

and they did make a limited run of GL Pures last year for Worlds in Charlotte. I own one.

Is that stamped differently than the swoosh or shield stamps? I've managed to procure one of each of those two. If there's a different stamp, I will have to look for one.

Is that stamped differently than the swoosh or shield stamps? I've managed to procure one of each of those two. If there's a different stamp, I will have to look for one.

Yeah they were full color stamps dones by sunking.
$(KGrHqN,!n0F!J08q,s7BQDzS1st1!~~60_35.JPG

I have a nice stash of those if you want one at fair price.

Damn you, Sloppy! It's a good thing I just moved my PayPal balance to my bank account. I love my readily-available Optos. I'm sure someone will bite though. I've heard they're great fliers without being domey like the RGLs.

They are, they are just like flat optos. The platic feels more like Opto than GL. They don't chunk like GLs. I wonder if they just added a bit of coloring agent to the opto mix to make them opague.

Gotta say, I've been putting with my Zero Soft Pure (black) and have completely dropped putting with my Zero Hards. Death putt or not, I'm pullin out my Soft Black... my Soft Midnight.. my Murdered out Softie..

Man I really gotta work on this whole nickname thing.

I just find that the hards come out of my hand more consistently.

Quite honestly the main reason I switched AWAY from Challengers (which I putted with for almost 6 years until I got my Pures) is because I couldn't find a firm enough Challenger. I love my putters hard as a rock and Zero Hard feels great to boot.

The black Softs feel good, and I will use them as outlined before, but they will never be my main putter. Gotta go with firm!

What is a fair price for these? I am actually curious.

Beats me???? I paid 24.99. Cover the shipping and I'd part with one. Or, I'll just hold on to them until GL is on every shelf and they are worth $15. I am dumb. :D

I was trying to help a guy out since I have a handful of them.