• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 River

Technohic

* Ace Member *
When do you think it will be available? Lat 64s flight chart has it looking right up my alley and I think its the first disc I have been excited about pre-release.

All they need to do is call it a "longer Core" like what Discraft likes to do with the Buzzz at least twice now, and I wont sleep at night until I get it.

I just can't get enough of Lat 64! River, come on down!!!!!

I was excited for the Westside Northman pre-release. I have 2 that I haven't thrown yet. I do know I want to get one more already (stupid me accidently ordered 2 light ones instead of 1 light on and 1 heavy one...DOH)

BTW I haven't thrown them because I have a match play (heads up) tourney round tonight and I want to get through that before I start messing with my bag again.

\/\/

It will be cool to see Latitude's take on an old school type driver slot. If it glides anywhere near as much as the Fuse it will be sweet.

Should be the first driver that mortals can throw that isn't super flippy.

Thats my problem. Love the Core and their plastics, but most of their discs are faster than I like outside of the mids.

Im with Discspeed on just waiting to the see them do a slower driver. If I take the ratings for truth and what I have read here and there, sounds like a notch faster than a Leopard with the same sort of flight and great glide.

I just may have to get one of these, especially if it is a faster core.

Ummm errr I have to say, that was me just making up an advertising slogan since Discraft called the Tracker and the Stalker a faster Buzzz. I doubt it will be an accurate statement.

Maybe a faster Fuse! ;)

Core is a pretty long disc though, I used to use my perfect core as a driver all the time.

I'm hoping that even though its slow it has some super glide and gets good distance. The reason I don't throw a fairway driver right now is because most aren't much longer than my Buzzz and don't even go the same distance easily.

I can see that as I work on my Core. The reason I like it when I didnt like other mids is I could get my Bangers , Wizards and now Ions out as far as I could a Roc. Buzzz was a little better but still didnt quite mesh with me. GL Core worked great; although I think I want to get ahold of an Optoline version.

Fairways are my distance driver at this point in my game as it seems I need to work on getting my Core higher as I keep working on pushing my nose angle down, but once I do that, I might be in the same boat.

Just recently got my first Lat64. I got a vision, and LOVE it. I'll have too check out some others, I've heard alot of good things about the core

When will this madness end! So many discs, so little time (and money).

Looking at the flight chart, could it be Lat 64's version of the Leopard? I'm in.

Just ordered 2 new Fuse's. Hope they fit well with my Latitude 64 and Core addiction. I hope to have them this weekend. I'll let you know how they fly for someone with an average arm. My Core is currently about a 225' disc for me with an occasional 250' chuck in the open. In tight woods it's probably closer to 200' with good accuracy and control of lines. Hoping the Fuse can be a good approach and/or anny disc.