• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat64 Claymore (mid)

Claymore/Truth/Verdict is the ultimate combo of extremely similar flattop-ish molds with different stabilities (US/ST/OS). I love the low profiles cuz they work great for sidearm as well as backhand.

Once upon a time they sold Grip Cores. Grip plastic is some tasty stuff lemmetellyanow.

^^^

Quiet keltic! I am still hanging on to a sweet Grip Pure in the hopes they become the holy grail of putters. Don't get people worked up yet. They aren't expensive enough for me to retire on now.

Love the Claymore. Out of the three Trilogy Challenge discs, this one made the bag immediately. Handles the flip-to-flat with a baby fade very nicely, and has a ton of glide. Probably going to say adios to the MD2 and roll with the Claymore. Curious to see how it handles in Opto.

Sloppy don't bag any Grip Pures while playing with me. They won't make it back to your truck...

I got a nice glopto/hybrid milky white opto core out of the oppna player pack. It feels pretty great. I like how it shaped up a lot more than the recycled ones. I'll probably just keep it around for the stamp and keep using several of a ton of truths but I think a lot of people will enjoy the claymore in opto. It just feels like it will have that extra stability.

It's the closest disc I've seen to a buzzz, especially by trilogy. It is a hair lower profile and maybe a hair less stable, but a hair more stable than a buzzz ss which are also overstable when new. Great disc, it's what I would throw if I threw all trilogy. Truth is faster+less overstable, mace is a hair slower+more overstable, warship is faster and not sure about the stability.

Opto Claymore is less stable than the Truth. Team L64 player Mikko Ylätalo described it as a long turnover disc while Truths go dead straight for him.

That's what I thought, Truth not "less-overstable" than Claymore...I throw the Truth. Haven't thrown the Claymore yet, but it's described as a slightly more stable Fuse.

Last edited:
I got a nice glopto/hybrid milky white opto core out of the oppna player pack. It feels pretty great. I like how it shaped up a lot more than the recycled ones. I'll probably just keep it around for the stamp and keep using several of a ton of truths but I think a lot of people will enjoy the claymore in opto. It just feels like it will have that extra stability.

mission accomplished!

thanks to steezeOG for the quick pic.

the art was done way before my innova stamps but i'm glad you can now pick this up everywhere!

props to tomas!

1_zps3f89c3ee.jpg

Nice! Claymore...Gaelic, meaning great sword...hence the artwork. I know some here thought the name was inspired by Vietnam era ordinance...:)

Latest posts