• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Backpack ?

Doesn't look awful, but it's made it easier to just buy a purple grip.

a few people have said "get a mahal" but I honestly think they are hideous.

first world problems.

Doesn't look awful, but it's made it easier to just buy a purple grip.

a few people have said "get a mahal" but I honestly think they are hideous.

first world problems.

Why not go purple and black Ergo? Seriously, not trolling. I know you have a couple Grips, so is that the main reason?

I will say this: The Lat bag looks more like athletic equipment than any of the other bags out there, in my opinion. The Lat logo and the white striping - plus the lack of a giant logo on the top pocket - really lend itself to looking more like a proper sports bag.

I hate to admit that I don't even know what they look like, can you PM me a link or picture?

Just saw this on facebook. Looks pretty good.

jiji95.jpg

:eek:

I love my grip, but this could be appealing...

Hope they have different colors from the white as that will get dirty for sure being so close to the ground on that front kind of strange IMO.

I just want two water bottle holders. Tough playing with my ranger bag in 100+ temps and only having one holder. I know you can put more up top but then the bottles get everything wet.

That and a rain fly please. I don't think those two things are too much to ask.

I'm sure they'll run different colors. If it truly has only one water bottle holder I'm out though.

There are more pictures on Lat64's instagram account and this is not a finalized product. I think it's pretty close but it's still more of a proto.

If you notice too there is a snap on the very top handle and another at the top side. That would indicate a snap on rainfly to me. I believe there is a side putter pocket but that one that the putter is in now would probably be where I stick an upshot putter and keep two for putting in the side putter pocket. Looks like it has great storage capabilities. I'd consider getting one if the price is right and I can check it out first. Should be possible as I think DD will sell them and I can check it out.

I'd like to see the straps. They've put a few pics up, but nothing from the back yet. The straps were what kept me from buying a Ranger (among a few other things). I was surprised at how narrow and thin they were. Looks pretty sweet, though.

I won't lie, it does look nice, but with only one drink holder I'm not sure.

I won't lie, it does look nice, but with only one drink holder I'm not sure.

Seriously. I just went back and looked at the pictures on my computer because I was only using my phone earlier. For a bag of that size to have only one water bottle holder is just ridiculous. I honestly don't understand it.

i think i'm in the minority here, not a huge fan of the aesthetic for some reason. might need to see more angles or something, but it looks gigantic.. which, is usually a turn off for me since i'm more on the dainty side in terms of physical stature...

Looks good to me, but I am pretty used to my gripA and its putter pocket on top.
That would be a tough switch.

Hopefully, They bring more colors to the G.B.O. And for sure I think It has 2 drink holders, that`s kind of a given. Wide straps, side putter pocket, & A sweet price would be a major score.:thmbup: