• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
From Lat's Facebook:

"Coming out next from the factory at Latitude 64° is the Fury. We have been getting requests from people that like the feel of the Saint but find it too overstable. The Fury is a control driver that will suit a large part of the disc golf community and we look forward to shipping this out there.
Coming out next is something at the opposite side of the spectrum in terms of overstability, to be continued..."

Screw the fury sounds like there could be a more beefy saint? Ohh yeah the stag was not enough for me must have lat beef!!

Too much beef. Love em but need a little less beefy. Not willing to wait the 5 years for the xxx to break in!

I love my Saint. But I use my River for any understable needs side by side with my Saint. Seems like an unnecessary addition to me. I'd like to see a slightly overstable offering; somewhere between the Saint and XXX.

Smart decision. If they really can make a speed 9 river they will make so much money. I say speed 9 river because that's what I think a less overstable saint would be.

I love my Saint. But I use my River for any understable needs side by side with my Saint. Seems like an unnecessary addition to me. I'd like to see a slightly overstable offering; somewhere between the Saint and XXX.

They said that is what is next. I would agree that it would be nice for them to have a PD of sorts and a more OS saint would be exactly that.

I need one of these. The River and I just didn't click. I know, its my form issues. Maybe the fury will fill that slot for me.

Pic for the facebook-less crowd:

563834_484397284948386_1191095778_n.jpg

I still can't consider the Saint overstable, I wish they'd just clone a Teebird already.
I have Rivals, stags and teebirds and I like them all. But I really want a TB clone in Latitude plastic.
This addition does seem unecessary with the existance of the river, saint, and vision.

I love my saints, but the are anything but overstable for me. I use them for hyzerflips, S curve flights and turnovers. I guess I need to try some max weight ones... I am interested in this, especially since I just lost my vision...

Smart decision. If they really can make a speed 9 river they will make so much money. I say speed 9 river because that's what I think a less overstable saint would be.

that would make me happy. a better valkyrie. which is what i want. i will eagerly be checking MSt for when they get it in. or hope a local TD will have it soon. never know.
River is good but would like something I can put a little more mustard on without worrying about it turning too much.