• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

Circle stamp is back and right back into his shenanigans and ridiculousness. Awesome.

Excuse me? What did I do? All i did was post saying I am getting a Fury and would post pictures and a review. Someone else came in and started saying stupid **** about nobody newbs getting new discs before other people. :thmbdown:

Excuse me? What did I do? All i did was post saying I am getting a Fury and would post pictures and a review. Someone else came in and started saying stupid **** about nobody newbs getting new discs before other people. :thmbdown:

lol easy bro I'm just giving you a hard time. I saw you saying something about a guy's mother and just figured you were back to butting heads. It's nice to see you back and stirring the pot. :thmbup:

lol easy bro I'm just giving you a hard time. I saw you saying something about a guy's mother and just figured you were back to butting heads. It's nice to see you back and stirring the pot. :thmbup:

Yes, because I came in here stirring the pot. :wall:

Maybe you should actually read the thread before ripping off a douchey comment.

Yes, because I came in here stirring the pot. :wall:

Maybe you should actually read the thread before ripping off a douchey comment.

Come on dude, nobody likes trolls. You clearly trolled the board by bragging about how you'd be getting this disc before any of the rest of us. Nobody likes show offs. :D

Thats it, give me my ball back. I'm going home.

Does this mean we wont get any pics or a description when you get the disc.:)

Honestly I am pretty stoked about this disc. If it turns out that the Fury is a faster and longer River it will find a spot in my bag pretty quick. I have a noodle arm so some of my longest drives have been with the Underworld and the River. So if the Fury turns out as described I could see it bumping the Saint which would make room for the Stag to go back in the bag.

Does this mean we wont get any pics or a description when you get the disc.:)

Honestly I am pretty stoked about this disc. If it turns out that the Fury is a faster and longer River it will find a spot in my bag pretty quick. I have a noodle arm so some of my longest drives have been with the Underworld and the River. So if the Fury turns out as described I could see it bumping the Saint which would make room for the Stag to go back in the bag.

Saint/Stag can co-exist imo.

Saint/Stag can co-exist imo.

I agree with you. My problem is that things start to go downhill for me during a round if I have to many options. So I keep my bag pretty simple. Current drivers are Saint, Underworld, and Boatman.

Wha wha wha the bad man on the internets making fun of you?

huh? i think you need to go back to kindergarten if you actually read the thread and think i took offense to anyone making fun of me (did anyone even do that?). I was just correcting someone who claimed i came in here starting **** and stiring the pot as he said when all i did was say id post pics when my fury got in and someone made a sarcastic response that i replied to with an equally sarcastic response.

Its seriously as if you guys read the last couple of posts and just make up your own post history to fill int he blanks.

huh? i think you need to go back to kindergarten if you actually read the thread and think i took offense to anyone making fun of me (did anyone even do that?). I was just correcting someone who claimed i came in here starting **** and stiring the pot as he said when all i did was say id post pics when my fury got in and someone made a sarcastic response that i replied to with an equally sarcastic response.

Its seriously as if you guys read the last couple of posts and just make up your own post history to fill int he blanks.

Whaaa whaaaa did the bad men in the intertubes not carefully read all of your whining and make sure their post making fun of said whining was contextually accurate?

I noticed some pics on Facebook for the Fury and that it might be available on Thursday. Has anyone had a chance to throw the disc ahead of release. Just curious to know if it is a less stable Saint with the same speed rating.

I realized today playing the "make an all Westside - Lat 64 bag" game, that while they have under stable fairway driver slot nailed down with the River, and Westside with the Underworld, an under-stable distance driver that's not warp speed was a hole in the lineup. This will be an instant add for me.

Vision fits that spot excellently (speed 8)
Or Dynamic Discs Renegade (speed 11) :thmbup:

Last edited:
Now that I have read through more pages of P vs. WS than I cared to.

can someone tell me about the fury?
I thought I had a good chance getting a disc like my old vision.
Because my new Opto vision is very close to my GL saint

but I need more info please, this sounds pretty good to me

Last edited:
Now that I have read through more pages of P vs. WS than I cared to.

can someone tell me about the fury?
I thought I had a good chance getting a disc like my old vision.
Because my new Opto vision is very close to my GL saint

but I need more info please, this sounds pretty good to me

hasnt been released yet so no one really knows much. im waiting for my test disc still from Sweden. I just got an email this morning from lat64 and my fury is int he mail currently. probably a week for transit from across the pond.

hasnt been released yet so no one really knows much. im waiting for my test disc still from Sweden. I just got an email this morning from lat64 and my fury is int he mail currently. probably a week for transit from across the pond.

Off topic, but I ordered a couple dics from Kai(owner of Prodiscus) on march 9th, and they still haven't arrived. Is that normal, or am I just not going to get them?

Back on topic:
I'm hoping the Fury will be like a Skyquest Medusa; All hyzer flips and turnovers. MY shots are pretty well covered with a striker and river, but there's one hole at one course I play a few times a year that it'd be great for.

Off topic, but I ordered a couple dics from Kai(owner of Prodiscus) on march 9th, and they still haven't arrived. Is that normal, or am I just not going to get them?

Back on topic:
I'm hoping the Fury will be like a Skyquest Medusa; All hyzer flips and turnovers. MY shots are pretty well covered with a striker and river, but there's one hole at one course I play a few times a year that it'd be great for.

I would contact the guy you bought them from. Thats quite awhile for delivery if its from a business. If its from a person maybe something happened to him.