• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

i wonder what would happen if you added 10g to your diamond
my guess-probably fly a little more stable

Nope not one bit, I have a 171g RGL Diamond with a pretty high PLH and it's still extremely understable but an amazing flyer

Nope not one bit, I have a 171g RGL Diamond with a pretty high PLH and it's still extremely understable but an amazing flyer

171g RGL Diamond? I would love to add one of those to my Diamond stash!

Hmmm... If you don't mind sharing, where would one look to find such a mutant?

Personally I was hoping for someting Viking'ish with more glide, but the two I threw today (174 GL and 175 Opto) were both flippier than a Valkyrie ... the GL was nearly a Sidewinder. The glide was nice but this thing has no place in my bag.

Personally I was hoping for someting Viking'ish with more glide, but the two I threw today (174 GL and 175 Opto) were both flippier than a Valkyrie ... the GL was nearly a Sidewinder. The glide was nice but this thing has no place in my bag.

Pretty sure you just described a Saint or Escape.

opto vision

What are the mfg numbers for this? The first runs don't seem to have them.

Meh My numbers are still 9,5, -2, 1 But the official ones from lat64 are 9,6,-2,2

I would only argue the fade at 2 all lat discs could probably be put at a 6 on glide.

I'm going to pick one up and see how it does as a roller.

It's awesome as a roller and anhyzer disc. Replaced my vision or what used to be a sidewinder. And that's really all I'll ever use it for. I'd rather trust a saint to go perfectly straight, even hyzerflipped.

Pretty sure you just described a Saint or Escape.

Yep. Saint for sure. The Saint is the grippier, sexier cousin of the Viking. The GL Saint actually replaced my Champion Vikings as my go-to driver. I still carry two of each, though.

Just in case.

It's awesome as a roller and anhyzer disc. Replaced my vision or what used to be a sidewinder. And that's really all I'll ever use it for. I'd rather trust a saint to go perfectly straight, even hyzerflipped.

Do you find it better than a Vision for rolling? If yes, how so? Curious.

My 168 GL Fury flew the same lines as my 172 GL River, when thrown with the same amount of power. My GL Saint (171) and Opto River (175) are still more stable...
I liked it, it felt good in the hand...but my fairway slots are getting crowded, and needs to be culled as it is...

i just came in from throwing it here at the house
on a long sweeping anny down hole 9
the differences between my vision, fury, and saint (all in opto) was very blurry
seemed like some overlap

i will get them out to the driving range tomorrow to get a real feel for it/them