• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Grace info

Against all logic, I kind of want to try this mold. I've been gelling with Speed 10 Orcs for controlled drives and still have my stack of Trespasses as my max distance mold. Grace looks like it would split the difference. I also really like the Royal Line concept -- a more consistent/higher quality production process for just a few bucks more per disc. And alas, the Grace is the only Royal Line disc that is appealing to me.

Ordered a couple yesterday, really looking forward to trying this and the new Scorch from Discraft, if I'm reading the numbers correctly it looks like they will both be in the same flight category.

yeah there all over in stores, just kinda pricey. i picked one up today at dynamic discs in dfw, but replay said they had some too. didnt even realize the (slight, not discmania level but) hype.

I got mine today, haven't thrown it yet but whoaaaa this plastic is gorgeous.

Got mine today. I have only thrown a few times and will have to report back. Initial impression was that it is another awesome control/distance driver that snakes a beautiful tight S line with a manageable fade that isn't dumpy and pushes forward.

To my eye it looks to be right in between a Sergeant and a Sword. Based on the first few throws it has the HSS of a Sergeant with the fade of a Sword. If it turns out to be like a Sword that doesn't lose it's stability after a dozen throws, I am going to be one happy camper.

Received the 2 I ordered yesterday, gotta say when I first saw these I thought the plastic was gorgeous and felt great. I noticed there was no flashing on the outer rim so I guess that was nice but there was still a lot flashing on the bottom rim, so halfway there with the "NexEdge" feature. Looking at the bottom rim I didn't think this was going to be the disc I thought it would be, was hoping for something like a beat Wraith out of the box that would beat in to a nice hyzerflip disc. Sanded off the flashing with a fine grit block and headed to the field.

Unfortunately what I feared was the case, the Grace flew like a beefier than average Wraith but just not as far, even threw a couple Star Wraiths alongside it, one beefy and one beat in, the Grace actually dumped harder than both and lacked the glide the Wraiths showed. Compared it to a couple Anaxs also, about the same flight but where the Anax will have a forward pushing fade out, the Grace just wanted to tilt over and get to the ground. It did forehand nicely, didn't initially feel like it would but it held against torque and had a nice solid straight flight with a dump at the end from the few forehands I threw.

I was really looking forward to this disc and didn't mind the extra price for having the nice smooth edges out the box but seems that was only taken care of on one part of the flashing. Was excited about the 6 glide, I've thrown Saints, Rivers, Hades, Anaxs, Bolts, all discs with a glide rating of 6, the Grace didn't come close to any of these, I'd give it closer to 4.5-5

I don't like to bash a product and I'm not trying to as some people may be looking for the kind of disc I experienced with the Grace but if you're looking for something close to the numbers it claims, just get a Wraith, beat a star one in or a pro Wraith, it'll be much closer to what this disc claims to be.

Received the 2 I ordered yesterday, gotta say when I first saw these I thought the plastic was gorgeous and felt great. I noticed there was no flashing on the outer rim so I guess that was nice but there was still a lot flashing on the bottom rim, so halfway there with the "NexEdge" feature. Looking at the bottom rim I didn't think this was going to be the disc I thought it would be, was hoping for something like a beat Wraith out of the box that would beat in to a nice hyzerflip disc. Sanded off the flashing with a fine grit block and headed to the field.

Unfortunately what I feared was the case, the Grace flew like a beefier than average Wraith but just not as far, even threw a couple Star Wraiths alongside it, one beefy and one beat in, the Grace actually dumped harder than both and lacked the glide the Wraiths showed. Compared it to a couple Anaxs also, about the same flight but where the Anax will have a forward pushing fade out, the Grace just wanted to tilt over and get to the ground. It did forehand nicely, didn't initially feel like it would but it held against torque and had a nice solid straight flight with a dump at the end from the few forehands I threw.

I was really looking forward to this disc and didn't mind the extra price for having the nice smooth edges out the box but seems that was only taken care of on one part of the flashing. Was excited about the 6 glide, I've thrown Saints, Rivers, Hades, Anaxs, Bolts, all discs with a glide rating of 6, the Grace didn't come close to any of these, I'd give it closer to 4.5-5

I don't like to bash a product and I'm not trying to as some people may be looking for the kind of disc I experienced with the Grace but if you're looking for something close to the numbers it claims, just get a Wraith, beat a star one in or a pro Wraith, it'll be much closer to what this disc claims to be.
You are not alone. I have a proto grace and I can't decide if I like it or not. It has a tight s-curve flight at best, but I really need to hit it good or it will just fly straight and fade(best shots with it have been 387ft). Another note is that I have heard the FR Grace is a touch more Os versus the proto. The flashing on the bottom is the same as in all trilogy discs so I don't feel they have done anything about that part of the disc unfortunately.

The flashing on the bottom is the same as in all trilogy discs so I don't feel they have done anything about that part of the disc unfortunately.

https://www.latitude64.se/royal/

If you scroll down to where it mentions NexEdge, that's where they say the flashing is removed. I never minded removing it myself from discs but if a company claims to do it, would be nice to have it done, though from the above post it looks like some did have it removed.

Grace, 175g looking for a trade

attachment.php

I have 2 matching 175s (blue with green stamp) I'd like to trade off as well.

If a wraith was made out of slippery brick(i know thats not an actual thing), yes its like a wraith.

:buysanotherchampwraithathalftheprice:

Last edited:
I purchased 2 Lat64 Grace discs from PIAS. They had a half dozen in stock, and they were all as advertised; smooth with no flashing to be found.The grip was comfortable for both fh and bh, and a little tacky. Perhaps, a little better than goldline, but so close that I can't say that with certainty. I throw about 320' fh and bh, and these discs were stable for me with a very late fade. I have an almost new Fusion Escape and they flew identical lines with the Grace being longer. The Grace will be loved by us mere mortals with good angle control and unremarkable distance. I decided to pay the extra money for these ($24.99 each) because the Tournament Sword and Boatman are my favorite distance driver molds and neither have been available for a long time. The Grace seems to split the subtle differences between those two so I'm very happy with the purchase.

Grabbed one at Disc Golf Today in St. Cloud, MN. They had about 10, and so was able to choose a nice one. It is definitely as smooth a piece of plastic as I have handled. Hope to throw it this weekend.

So it's like a champ Wraith or a Fuzion Escape? Well that clears things up since those two are basically the same thing. :|

Grabbed one at Disc Golf Today in St. Cloud, MN. They had about 10, and so was able to choose a nice one. It is definitely as smooth a piece of plastic as I have handled. Hope to throw it this weekend.

Ha. That's the same dude that was selling discs out of his trunk at Riverside when I started playing almost 20 years ago.