• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 & INNOVA counterparts??

Glad your digging the latitude. Based on what you've said about what you've thrown you will probably love the river too. What weight was the bolt?

What are the throwing putters for LAT 64?

I've thrown a Zero Line Pure and no matter how much hyzer I put on it, they flip up and fade right.

Are the Grip Line Pures more stable?

SINUS AP's? What do you guys use for long putter upshots? Also, what putter do you prefer and in what line? Why?

Thanks!

So to update - I took the XXX out and played in TS Irene with it and a Pig and 50mph winds were nothing to it! You've gotta respect a disc that can withstand tropical storm level winds without flipping! Definitely more meathooky than the Banshee but it has it's own qualities. It flies like a much slower Max essentially which makes it much more user friendly than its Innova counterpart.

XXX is definately their most overstable driver, the Blitz imo is a stable driver with a good fade. Try the River, it's amazing as well. For a really nice utility disc I like the trident over the XXX, but I only backhand and I hear people like the XXX for FH and OH.

XXX is definately their most overstable driver, the Blitz imo is a stable driver with a good fade. Try the River, it's amazing as well. For a really nice utility disc I like the trident over the XXX, but I only backhand and I hear people like the XXX for FH and OH.

Actually I mostly backhand and didn't really like the flight pattern flicking it. Obviously that could be improved with a better flick but whatever. I have gotten a chance to try both the trident and the river (buddy of mine just dropped over $150 on Lat64 discs!) and did really like the trident but I just like the feel and speed of the XXX more. The river and I didn't get along.

What are the throwing putters for LAT 64?

I've thrown a Zero Line Pure and no matter how much hyzer I put on it, they flip up and fade right.

Are the Grip Line Pures more stable?

SINUS AP's? What do you guys use for long putter upshots? Also, what putter do you prefer and in what line? Why?

Thanks!

the sinus ap is pretty much my go to disc (short range driver and upshots)... it will not flip over. it replaced my rhyno and my zone and i haven't looked back since.

i appreciate the 3 grip pads that are on it but i really never use them as the zero plastic is pretty grippy itself. the disc is very flat like the rhyno and zone but for me it feels better in my large hands and i feel it glides better than them both (for a 2 speed putter anyway). the disc beats up pretty quickly but it just 'feels' right for me.

a liitle anhyzer and some decent snap and watch it soar... around the basket this disc is pure money; it will actively seek metal.

i do not use it for putting ( i use the pure in zero plastic) but there are several members on here who swear by it (the sinus sp)...

i would like to see the sinus ap in grip plastic - i could imagine it would feel a lot like the zone, however the zone seems to have a thicker rim.

Latest posts