• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Macana

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
The Macana putter for the Trilogy Challenge was approved on 4-10-15, specs-

2.1 height
1.4 rim depth
1.1 rim width
74.00 rim conf.

Anyone throw this boy yet? :popcorn:

Last edited:
Noticed Trilogy Challenge events don't start till May 30th. So they likely haven't shipped these out yet to TD's.

Neat. Yet more discs that are slight variations of existing discs. Soon, the Lat64 pupil will become the Innova master.

Neat. Yet more discs that are slight variations of existing discs. Soon, the Lat64 pupil will become the Innova master.

There are nearly 800 approved disc molds. We're reaching the point there discs are going to be actual copies of one another. (If that hasn't happened already)

Last edited:
I was given a flyer for one of the trilogy challenges, it is coming in retro plastic (the new baseline plastic through trilogy, same as prime) I wonder if it will be OS or same as judge, who knows.

If it flies similar to a Dagger then 2/3/0/1 or so. This is what I am hoping for anyways. Something between a Shield and Pure/Judge. With a bead and blunter nose it's got to be more stable then a Pure, no? I would think so.

If it flies similar to a Dagger then 2/3/0/1 or so. This is what I am hoping for anyways. Something between a Shield and Pure/Judge. With a bead and blunter nose it's got to be more stable then a Pure, no? I would think so.
Damn it, just when I gave up on finding something in between and started stocking up Medium Shields. :D

I hate beads tho, so could be that this still wont be the holy grail for me.

Latest posts