• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Mace

Not in the mood to sift through 32 pages, so this has probably been answered already... is the Mace over-stable compared to the Roc3? How does it handle wind? I love my Pain for calm day, over-stable needs.. but the wind makes the Pain it's b*tch so I can't pull it out any time the wind is more than 10mph.. and when released flat my Roc3's barely fade. So I want something that will cover ~ the same amount of distance as my Roc3's.. but fade more in the wind.

I played in some HEAVY wind today and it handled ok, not great, but ok. It had some turn to it into the wind but never dove right.

no wind, when thrown smoothly, it flies straight and will finish left every time. Not a strong OS fade, but a softer forward penetrating fade.

Looks like discgolfcenter.com got their load in and up!!
I 'had to' nab a heavy 178 Pink...

Also some lightweight rivers! Already nabbed 2 164s...

so now that DGC has them up im going to be ordering a few maces soon. i like about 173g for midranges so ill get one of each plastic in that but would it be worth picking up one of those 166g gl? i cant remember anyone talking about lighter gl here but if so please direct me to the page. if not, please discuss!

I can't seem to find the picture of the stock stamp. Do we know what the stock stamp for the GL's will look like? I was thinking about picking up a few more but if the stock stamp is going to be awesome I'll wait.

The stock stamps on the zero line hards is so sweet.

I can't seem to find the picture of the stock stamp.
-4721559292145139455_1.jpg

also, how does the mace do forehand? good, bad, decent? if i pick up a suspect when they come out does it really matter?

Its a decent frisbee, I think the Suspect is a better disc. Not a huge fan of the giant bead on it, feels like a viper to me actually but less stable.

also, how does the mace do forehand? good, bad, decent? if i pick up a suspect when they come out does it really matter?

It will not mask any form issues. Any wobble on a powered up fh throw and you are in trouble. If the suspect is anything like a zone then it won't matter at all. On a related note, I held a suspect today and it felt maybe a smidge shallower in my hand than an esp zone. I actually don't like the way it feels. Then again, I don't really like the way the zone feels either but I carry one anyways.

This thread isn't hard to figure out.. do you like rocs?

If yes, hurray for another option other than Innova.
If no, move on and continue throwing what you're throwing.

Hope that helps. :)

I think this seals the deal for me picking up a few of these. The pain flew close to what I was looking for but it dumped a bit too hard at the end. It's always felt a little awkward in my hand as well, probably because of the lack of a bead. Would love to get a few maces in both zero and gold.

Latest posts