• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64: News, Updates, Discussion and Happenings

1466148_10151774476146483_1516263347_n.jpg

Got me four new Saint Pros that I won in a contest.
One in Opto.
One in Moonshine
One in Gold
And one in gold with DecoDye

Really feel the urge to go out and test them. :)

Trying to decide between 170 LE River or something in the 163-165 range Gold. Seems to be some debate about how far the LE will beat in. I'm curious what the flight paths would be like after some rounds with both.

Trying to decide between 170 LE River or something in the 163-165 range Gold. Seems to be some debate about how far the LE will beat in. I'm curious what the flight paths would be like after some rounds with both.

The LE I had got beat pretty quickly. Where are you finding GL that light right now? I can't find any below 169.

The LE I had got beat pretty quickly. Where are you finding GL that light right now? I can't find any below 169.

Clearwater lists some down to 163g but its a question as to if they actually have said discs in stock

Check the marketplace...someone is selling GL's in the low to mid 160's.

I bumped it up last night for a reference post so I can find it again.

Yeah they don't. 167g purple and pink is lightest at Clearwater right now. I saw that post in Marketplace, can't justify the higher price right now w/other things goin on at the moment.

I don't understand why anybody would throw anything else. :)

Best plastic in the game, especially in the northern climes.

Latest posts