• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Opto Air

DGC had a sale a few months back on TP Giants that were around 163-166ish
A light one like that is what Mojo is referring to.
They might not be all that available right now.

And yes March 1 for more Air products from Westside such as Sword and Giant

DGC had a sale a few months back on TP Giants that were around 163-166ish
A light one like that is what Mojo is referring to.
They might not be all that available right now.

And yes March 1 for more Air products from Westside such as Sword and Giant
That's great. I hope it gets Westside some more attention. Where did you see the March 1st date for Air Swords & Giants? I know there are notes on Westside's site for the Tursas & Stag on 3/1 but I'd love to hear of another place to check for Westside news.

I am looking for info on the Air Saint Pro
how does the stability compare?
I have an Air Saint, I don't bag it.

I am looking for info on the Air Saint Pro
how does the stability compare?
I have an Air Saint, I don't bag it.

I bag both the AIR Saint and AIR Saint Pro. My workhorse control drivers; Love 'em both!

For my 300' power level, the Saint Pro flies just like an "overstable" Saint. I typically throw the Pro for hyzer lines, when turn is not needed, when a harder fade is needed or in headwinds. Just a tick less glide and speed and since they feel *virtually* identical in the hand, I switch up depending on the line and course conditions...

For reference, I was previously using AIR Stags in this slot. The AIR Saint Pro is a "more predictable" (albeit shorter) replacement.

I have come to realize that Air Saint, coupled with Opto Saint, is the backbone of my bag for drivers.

Perhaps my favorite bubble disc ever.