• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Pro Bag

jbono16

I just picked up a Latitude 64 Pro bag earlier this week with a pair of the quad shock "back pack" straps made by Latitude 64. My question was, does anyone know if I am supposed to use the 4 end / corner pieces of plastic on the top side of the bag to clip the straps onto? I circled in red on the picture where I believe they should go.

Attachments

• Lat 64 Pro Bag.jpg
    Lat 64 Pro Bag.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 77
Thanks Charlie. It made sense to me to do it that way. I didn't want to use it incorrectly. I figured other ways of clipping it on would put uneven weight on the clips leading to more stress on the stitching or something.

It's a good bag. He can put enough sunflower seeds in there to choke a horse. It has a ton of storage.

I've had that same bag for about a year now (though I've recently switched to a grip bag) and I used to clip it to the middle set and the set closest to your back. It allows the bag to ride horizontal to the ground as opposed to being tilted upwards.

Latest posts