• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Man this sounds great. I was wondering if MVP would put out a similar type fairway driver, but not that Lat is doing it, I guess I'll prob be getting both. Where is this info from by the way?

So you guys that are juiced about this.. Are you wanting a 7 speed Striker (Opto Stability)? Or more overstable than the Striker and less than the XXX?

All my strikers were always turners, more like a faster eagle x IMHO. So I'm hoping is has less high speed turn and the same or a tick more fade than the striker.

I've heard people call the River a speed 8, but I've been throwing both Rivers and Teebirds for quite some time now and they seem to be about the same to me speed wise. The Striker is considerably faster than both.

Yeah, Striker has a speed 9 rim, River speed 8, and Teebird a 7. The thing with the Striker and River is that they don't feel as wide as similar speed Innova counterparts b/c of that plus rim. I threw a River along with my Eagle for awhile b/c they feel practically identical in the hand.

Either way, a slower fairway driver from Lat is good news, the Striker and River are both a little quick for me for controlled line shaping. I'm hoping this Saint will be like a QJLS or something, that would fill a nice hole for them.

I'm hoping this will replace my teebirds so I can stop throwing super expensive 11xkcps and CE, no one has really made a disc that can do what the teebird can really do hopefully the Swedish pull it off

The PD is really kickin ass right now for me so I'm hoping this will be around speed 7 and superstraightstable

I need about a dozen so I can put together the ultimate Boondock Saints Dye Compilation. Can't wait to own these!

So you guys that are juiced about this.. Are you wanting a 7 speed Striker (Opto Stability)? Or more overstable than the Striker and less than the XXX?

i want something less stable than a striker so it IS like a teebird i have a GL striker and after gettin it a lil beat up it still is a lil more stable than my most stable Teebird

All my strikers were always turners, more like a faster eagle x IMHO. So I'm hoping is has less high speed turn and the same or a tick more fade than the striker.

BINGO on ALL points

I have a few strikers that have more HSS, the vast majority are Eagley