• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I wonder if it will be larger diameter like the River, Stiker, and Stalker. That's the main thing I didn't like about those discs. But that's also what gives them their glide and differentiates them from all the other drivers out there.

Have they released tech specs yet? Only think I might be interested in is if it somehow manages to fight wind while keeping that River like sneaky long ability. I'm not sure if that is possible but you never know.

From DiscGolfSweden.se:

Opto Saint
Long Range Driver
Flight characteristics: Stable
Produced: 2012 May
PDGA Approval date: 05-20-2012

Diameter: 21.2 cm
Maximum weight: 176.0 gram
Height: 1.9 cm
Rim depth: 1.2 cm
Inside rim diameter: 17.4 cm
Rim thickness: 1.9 cm
Rim depth/ Diameter ratio: 5.7 %
Rim configuration ratio: 29.25
Flexibility rating: 8.85

So it looks like a small diameter speed 9 driver.

From DiscGolfSweden.se:

Opto Saint
Long Range Driver
Flight characteristics: Stable
Produced: 2012 May
PDGA Approval date: 05-20-2012

Diameter: 21.2 cm
Maximum weight: 176.0 gram
Height: 1.9 cm
Rim depth: 1.2 cm
Inside rim diameter: 17.4 cm
Rim thickness: 1.9 cm
Rim depth/ Diameter ratio: 5.7 %
Rim configuration ratio: 29.25
Flexibility rating: 8.85

So it looks like a small diameter speed 9 driver.

If you look at the disc profile on this link, it looks like it will be understable.

If you are referring to this
profil_driver.gif
, its a generic guide they use for all discs to show what the different specs actually measure.

As a saints season ticket holder, all I can say is Who-Dat!!!

If we are going to relate this disc to teh team, then I don't want it as it would be the disc that when you need it the most, after getting in trouble, it just can't get the deal done.

If we are going to relate this disc to teh team, then I don't want it as it would be the disc that when you need it the most, after getting in trouble, it just can't get the deal done.

Can of worms, opened.

Dare I ask who Technohic's team is, for fear of derailing this thread?

The disc wouldn't work because it would just go for the head of the nearest defenseless player and then expect money afterwards.