• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Just bought my first Saint, 148g Air. I was trying to decide between a 165 Opto and this Air one. I went with the Air Saint because my two Diamonds are my favorite drivers currently.

Just bought my first Saint, 148g Air. I was trying to decide between a 165 Opto and this Air one. I went with the Air Saint because my two Diamonds are my favorite drivers currently.

It will be as easy to throw as the Diamond. It's pretty straight with minimal fade.

I have a 165g Opto Saint and 155g Air Saint...the Air Saint gives the same flight and distance, but with less effort.

lol well played ... im curious about testing these if anyone has a lighter weight gl they want to part with give me a shout

If it's just a longer, more stable Diamond, I'd be stoked!

Actually, the Air Saint is longer because you can put more power into it than the Diamond. Owning Diamonds, you know what I mean. And yes, more stable. On a flat release, it's very straight with tiny fade. Also performs really nice sweeping hyzers, with the great glide keeping it in the air a long time. Translation: distance...more than you would think.

My GL saint has been on the verge of getting kicked out of my bag since I got it. I just couldn't bare to talk it out cause its so damn pretty. The last couple weeks I've really committed to cleaning up my form. Couple days ago bam my saint came alive. Consistent 50feet over my beloved teebirds. Glides for days hyzer flips to flat and just cruises. Release flat and it makes a nice predictable flight. I can finally say I'm on the saint bus now.

<snip>Couple days ago bam my saint came alive. Consistent 50feet over my beloved teebirds. Glides for days hyzer flips to flat and just cruises. Release flat and it makes a nice predictable flight. I can finally say I'm on the saint bus now.

this. went out today to enjoy some ridiculously awesome weather we had this weekend in NC. played a round at UNC and was ripping my new GL Saint (175). 4 drives during the round that were 360+ (one was probably pushing 380). easily 30-40ft past my TL (which was previously the fastest thing in my bag). probably in my 4 longest drives on course to date.

the saint has been getting less air time for me with the volt release. I will say the saint especially in gold line is my cheater disc. i can straight bomb that disc and its my long distance driver of choice. I dont throw anything faster than the saint and its great to put it out past 350 consistently and with control. I would have to argue that the saint was the best driver to come out last year for sure!!!

I'd agree with that. I didn't try anything new faster than 9 speed this year. I had kinda crap luck with the Volts too. One stable one, about matched my heavy Opto Saint for distance and stability, but the Saint always managed a bit of extra glide. My other two Volts were far less stable than even my GL Saint. I really got a handle on the Saints while trying to figure out which of the two I liked better. I just traded/sold all my Volts (traded one for a Saint :D).

I'm really liking how my GL is starting to season. It flips up to dead straight and if I get it low and hard, it'll do a very late right turn. I was in the woods on Sunday and a few times I kicked myself for throwing too low, but it doesn't care, 5' off the ground is just fine.

Threw my Air Saint some today. I liked it pretty well, it did decent in the little breeze we had. Considering that there was some breezyness, and being a new disc to me and all, I was liking it's flight pretty well, looking forward to working it out some more on a longer course Saturday.

I have a GL saint. I ordered an opto air a couple days ago. I know the options are more stable than their GL counterparts. But how are the opto airs flying compared to the regular optos? More stable than GL but less than opto?

I have a GL saint. I ordered an opto air a couple days ago. I know the options are more stable than their GL counterparts. But how are the opto airs flying compared to the regular optos? More stable than GL but less than opto?

I have both, Opto and Opto Air Saints. I don't notice any difference in flight or stability, only that the Opto Air needs less effort, naturally.

I have both, Opto and Opto Air Saints. I don't notice any difference in flight or stability, only that the Opto Air needs less effort, naturally.

Awesome that's what I wanted to hear. I wanted the opto stability. I figured I'd try the air and if I didn't like it I'd just get a regular opto. Thanks.

I haven't thrown my Opto Air a ton still yet, but I really like it. Diamonds have been my favorite drivers possibly for a while now. The Air Saint, when I throw it flat will show a turn, then a decent fade. If I'd rate a Diamond between -2 to -3 on turn and a +.5 to +1 on fade, my air saint would be a -.5 to -1 on turn and a +2 to +3 on fade. This is throwing them in the 320-330ish range. It does gentle sweeping hyzers well, and it has enough meat to not be destroyed by the wind.

Just started throwing a fresh heavy white GL skulboy stamp and it's flying like an SOLF right now. hope it breaks in quick, flies nothing like my other GL ands and sparkle.

If there would be a poll I think this would be hard to beat for disc of the year. What would compete with it? Roc3? Vibram whatever?

Latest posts