• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Vibram? Please! After throwing their glideless hunks of rubber they call putters, I never bothered buying anything else from them. I threw a few shots with a friends and wasn't impressed with those discs either. I forget which ones exactly.

Vibram? Please! After throwing their glideless hunks of rubber they call putters, I never bothered buying anything else from them. I threw a few shots with a friends and wasn't impressed with those discs either. I forget which ones exactly.

I can't get used to their plastic either. Also don't like the logo plug on top of the disc...not exactly aerodynamic.

Just curious as to what you guys are pairing your Saints with. My go to Opto Saint is beginning to get flippy when throwing for max D (starting to stretch passed the 300 mark often). I just purchased a new Opto from Marshall Street to put in the rotation. I know that it might sound funny, but I have started throwing a champ teebird as my more stable counterpart to the Saint. This should cover almost all of my drives.

What are you guys pairing Saints with?

Just curious as to what you guys are pairing your Saints with. My go to Opto Saint is beginning to get flippy when throwing for max D (starting to stretch passed the 300 mark often). I just purchased a new Opto from Marshall Street to put in the rotation. I know that it might sound funny, but I have started throwing a champ teebird as my more stable counterpart to the Saint. This should cover almost all of my drives.

Impair mine with champ teebirds and qolf for my wind fighter. Qolf saint is money I like my teebirds to be stable.

That makes me feel better... I mean they are both supposed to be straight flying discs.... but I like to be able to control the amount of fade by using one versus the other. Also, I have never had a problem with wind flipping over a champ teebird.

Impair mine with champ teebirds and qolf for my wind fighter. Qolf saint is money I like my teebirds to be stable.

yes.. OLF are the perfect fit. Q or S.

I'd agree with that. I didn't try anything new faster than 9 speed this year. I had kinda crap luck with the Volts too. One stable one, about matched my heavy Opto Saint for distance and stability, but the Saint always managed a bit of extra glide. My other two Volts were far less stable than even my GL Saint. I really got a handle on the Saints while trying to figure out which of the two I liked better. I just traded/sold all my Volts (traded one for a Saint :D).

I'm really liking how my GL is starting to season. It flips up to dead straight and if I get it low and hard, it'll do a very late right turn. I was in the woods on Sunday and a few times I kicked myself for throwing too low, but it doesn't care, 5' off the ground is just fine.

I'm seeing the same thing with my Opto Saint and Volt. The Volt does seem better in heavy winds, but it's a bit heavier than my Saint (couldn't get the Volt that light). I've picked up a GL saint that I'm testing out, mainly holding onto as a backup.

Goddammit, I cant wait for spring - I have an opto Saint, a Volt, but I ain't throwing them in the snow all bundled up. I want the freedom of loose clothing, and the comfort of warm air. I'll continue to throw my ribboned beast and shark until further noitice.

Same question I asked in the Volt thread: which should I pair with my predator, saint or volt? I have around 400 ft distance.

Flat Opto Striker

And if I add one, would you recommend a gold line or opto?

And Charlie, i use my xl for straight shots(hole 4 gold j street) or long anhyzers(hole 1 gold j stret)

Can you park 4 gold with the XL? or are you still left with an upshot?

EDIT: for me the Saint is more like a slightly beat X Avenger. just not as long as an X Avenger.

The Saint is pretty straight w/minimal fade. I'd say in this case, the 9,6,-1,2 numbers are dead on...well, maybe 8,6,-1,2. Not as fast as other speed 9 drivers, like Roadrunner, OLS, Sidewinder, etc.