• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

it will be pretty close. Variations in the Saint mold might land you a more overstable one. Then again, some are pretty flippy from the get go.

I know i'm talking in circles. Why not get another avenger?

Oh, its not about my current avenger, or getting something to replace it. I was more or less curious about the "line" itself. Seeing if it was similar to the stability of my 170gl river to 174 opto river.

The overstable options I've thrown didn't have nearly the amount of glide that the GL or good opto has. I ended up giving up on the opto saint and went with the lucid escape.

Just pickup a max weight GL and go for it if you're looking for OS . I promise you won't be disappointed. Never mention the evelves though, they'll come for your first born lol.

The best glide+overstability combo I've come across is a C-Line plus mold PD. The softer ones that aren't pearly. I did not click with the Escape at all. I didn't try all that hard to make 'em work though. They have a wicked vertical skip when powered down though. It's pretty cool to watch.

I love my Saint(s), but I'd never recommend them for an overstable slot. They only seem to fade heavily if you get 'em nose up, but that eats into the distance. I use my 173 GL for threading through the woods. A little turn, a little fade, but not too much of either and tons of glide.

I just want to put out there that I don't think there is much that can beat a Saint for tail wind distance drives

for a speed 9 disc it flat out bombs

and I'm not talking about string winds really pushing the disc...just the usual stuff you would face
and not on a "pure distance line"

just a slight anny good snap and the disc just goes...straight...far

In comparison of the two of these discs, do they each have enough individual personality to make the bag? GoldLine Saint and Tournament Stag?... Only threw the stag once and it didn't seem quite as over stable as I would have liked but threw much different then any of my saints.

My 167g Tourney Stag is slightly more understable than either of my Saints (opto & GL), but it fades a little bit more. I was hoping the Stag would be more HSS. For reference, I get Saints/Stags out to 320-340 on the course.

I think if you're looking for the Stag to be an overstable companion for your Saints, I think you should be looking for a heavier VIP (which is #1 on my shopping list).

Picked up a 170g F2 recycled Saint from GGGT today and after a round at Kaposia, I now want to buy 10 more and put my Vikings and Valkyries on the Marketplace.

I'm in love.

Okay, where exactly do they put the recycled plastic? I ran in briefly on my way home from campus one day and didn't see it by the other lat stuff.

Okay, where exactly do they put the recycled plastic? I ran in briefly on my way home from campus one day and didn't see it by the other lat stuff.

When you walk in, there's a doorway west of the cash registers that has a sign above it that says "More Discs This Way" (or something) above it. It almost looks like an "employee only" doorway, but once you walk through it, it's like Dorothy walking from Kansas into Oz. :clap:

Latest posts