• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 to make glow discs in 2013!

One can only wonder if this was on purpose or something was lost in translation, ie, they don't know what thats means over here.

Either way love the name though.

I'd say the name was on purpose.
When tha F2 glow saints where found I said on the FB fanpage that they should call it Moonshine.
Tompa seemed to like the idea and went with it.

Moonshine is the same as moonlight isn't it :p

Well I used to drink moonshine when I was young.
But here in Sweden we call it hembränt (Homeburn) :D

Also in Lat65 news. Svante and myself were talking in emails and i asked about zero HARDs future. They said they have no plans to mold anything else in hard for quite awhile. Not until they upgrade their production capabilities.

Also in Lat65 news. Svante and myself were talking in emails and i asked about zero HARDs future. They said they have no plans to mold anything else in hard for quite awhile. Not until they upgrade their production capabilities.

arrrrrg :wall:

T

Exactly my thoughts.
I want all discs in zero Hård.
But I've been to the factory, they need another molding machine and a larger facility.

I havent seen it but from what he told me its acceptable that they are not doing more hard with their setup.

I also was VERY disappointed. I love the Zero Hard for my pure and mace.

They said that DD will probably have glow as well, but nothing was decided with Westside yet.

Lat 64 Replied on FB saying that the diamonds are shipping out now
Has anyone seen any on shelves yet?

Do you think the glow additive will make them any heavier?

Lat 64 Replied on FB saying that the diamonds are shipping out now
Has anyone seen any on shelves yet?

Do you think the glow additive will make them any heavier?

not by much. few grams here and there. But that disc is designed to be lighter i beleive and use less plastic.

Latest posts